Promo

Sorry Friends for Updating this Story very late..I am Busy in Office work and wanted to Complete my another Story which have to end that soon..

Recap : Gagan and Megha met in America and fall in Love. But on thinking about not to spoil each other future they didn't confess their Love so they didn't meet each other after that. The Miscommunication created by their Friends they are angry on each other. Now Gagan is in America,Jesery and Megha is in India, Coonoor.
After 6 months, Megha didn't talk with anyone after coming from India and Gagan started Drinking to forget about Megha.

To Know the Clear Story Please Read from beginning of the Story once more..

From here Now The Story will be Continue.

Author's Pov

It is only Four Words (Love) to say

It is Only Four words(Love) to hide

Only Four Words (Angry) makes Gagan and Megha got Separated..

How much Sad it is..Actually Very Very Sad..

Is this Mistake of love or Mistake of them or Mistake of their Friends..Or Destiny...?

To got separate with each other they didn't bond like Other Lovers..

To get angry on each other they didn't have any moments like other Lovers..

To miss each other They didn't even spend time like Other Lovers..

To get tired with each other they didn't even walk together that much distance like other Lovers..

To end their love Story like this They didn't even start their Love Story like Other Lovers.

How Much sad it is..Very Very Sad. This Boy (Gagan) is sad and That Girl (Megha) is sad..They are Very Very Sad..

Whose Mistake is this? Megha? Gagan? Both? Their Friends? Destiny?

Promo

One Year Leap

Gagan Started Own Business in US

Gagan : The Smile which we get without happiness, The work which we do without Satisfaction ,The Life without the Girl whom we Love , is Very Painful

Megha in India, Coonoor

Megha : Actually My Friend loves one boy in America without confess her Love to him she came to India, Now she is in Gulity

Megha : Actually My Friend loves one boy in America without confess her Love to him she came to India, Now she is in Gulity ..Did she did Correct or Wrong?

After some days, Megha smiling in her wedding and Gagan met with accident.

Friends, Are you in Confusion? It will clear soon..Don't worry..

I will try to Update this Story within a Week but after completing My Other Story.. Please forgive me for this...

Dedicated this Promo to prabhapatturaja and geetasweety ...Your Wish makes me write this Promo..💖💖

Thank You so much for all Your Love for this Story..

Loves You All..💕💕💕💕