Megha Loves Gagan

Atlantic City International Airport, America

Gagan came to Airport along with Siddharth to Go India for Megha

Siddharth : Gagan, Please think one more time. It's been one year, so much changes must be happen.What you will do if she already married.

Gagan replied to Siddharth angrily

Gagan : Even she die also, Everyday I will go to graveyard and put flowers on her tomb

Gagan : Even she die also, Everyday I will go to graveyard and put flowers on her tomb. But without meeting her, I won't come back to America.

Gagan hugged Siddharth and went to check in for his flight.

Siddharth came to his house and still in shock for Gagan sudden change

Chitra opened the door and asked him

Chitra : Siddharth, Finally you came to home, I know you must be busy in Party. So I didn't disturb you.You said to me you will bring something from me, What you bring?

You said to me you will bring something from me, What you bring?

Siddharth : Chitra, Can you please keep quiet for one minute.

Chitra : What happened, Siddharth.Your face also looking pale, You said Gagan also will come, Where is he?

Siddharth : He went to India.

Chitra : India? Why Suddenly?

Siddharth : To go and meet Megha.

Chitra : What to meet Megha? What happened suddenly?

Siddharth said to Chitra about last night incident and Gagan decided to go to India meet Megha at any cost.

Chitra : This much all happened in one night!!

Siddharth : Yes!!

Chitra : What is the need for Gagan to meet Megha!! To torture her more..

Siddharrth became angry for this and replied to her

Siddharth : Chitra, What's wrong with me? Why you always blames Gagan for everything? On our reception also you unnecessarily dragged him about Megha.What he did to her? What's your Problem?