«Hundred»

'Though, the engagement was sort and very hectic, the wedding was something to be remembered by the Arrowverse family for a long time.

Melissa wore a white sundress that Katie C had stored away from summer, Stephen wore a black button up with some jeans.

Melissa's maid-of-honour was Chyler, due to their parts as sisters. Stephens best man was David Ramsey, considering they have worked together since day one.

The wedding was held at Vancouver Film Studios, cast and crew gathered to watch.

The wedding lasted the total of 10 minutes. With the bride and groom writing their own vows.

"We've worked so close for so long, but never really met until the crossover last year, and if you told me than we would be married just a year later, I'd think you were crazy. I'm happy we're doing this, I'm happy to start a life with you. Like you, I haven't had the best of luck with marriage, but I hope that this is the end of that streak, because I love you Stephen Amell" Thankfully, David Harewood was able to record Melissa's vows word-for-word, but Stephens vows seemed to be lost in time.

David R can remember him mentioning an eternity of love, and endless honour. Katie C said she remembers the mention of a life without affection. I can imagine his vows were long, but each was full of meaning and love.

Carlos Valdes announces "I now pronounce you husband and wife" at exactly midnight, which meant Mr and Mrs. Amell married October 17th, 2017.

The two had a few drinks with the casts and crew before returning to Melissa's apartment to start their lives together....

Wait! Sorry, this isn't the end of the story, as much as anyone wanted it to be. There's still so much to this tale, believe me...'