Dragons and Beaches

Eclipse: Why does Kanna look so damaged in this? She looks like she lost her purpose in life or something. Send hugs and send help

Reader's POV
It's been a few days since My date with Elma and Tohru and Kanna won't seem to stop asking me and Elma questions about it.

Tohru keeps asking me about dates and where she might like to take my sister. As weird as the topic was, I indulged her because I figured that Kobayashi could use some free time to hang out with her best friend.

Kanna would just ask me about the purpose of dating. What love was, and why is it needed. I suppose that since she was relatively young, compared to Tohru that is, she didn't really care so much for lovers.

As the days gone by, the heat began to ever increase by day. It has actually gotten so bad that Kobayashi actually had an idea.

Kobayashi: Lets just go to the beach.
(YN): Ew. The outside world.
Kanna: Can we? Please?
Kobayashi: Yep. Lets go buy some bathing suits and check with everyone else to see who else can come.
(YN): What possessed you to utter such horrid words?
Tohru: What's wrong (YN)? Don't you like the beach?
(YN): I don't like sand. It gets everywhere.
Kanna: but (YN).. Please??

I groaned and looked over to Elma for help, but she clearly didn't even know what we were talking about.

(YN): Yep... Thanks for the help. Fine, I'll go.

Kanna smiled happily as Tohru nodded to me, happy at with my choice.

Apparently Fafnir and Takiya couldn't come along. I assume because they were on a game grind or whatever. But apparently the "Little match trap" and "Dragon milf" could come along.

Once we made it to (Clothes Store Name. Pick whatever the fu-), we all went to the swim suit isle to pick our swim suits.

I chose swim trucks and a shirt. One by one, the girls all chose their swimsuits.

 One by one, the girls all chose their swimsuits

Once the girls chose their swimsuits, Elma had me select hers

Once the girls chose their swimsuits, Elma had me select hers. I waited out of the changing room for her and she smiled as she opened the curtains and shown me the swimsuit I chose for her.

 I waited out of the changing room for her and she smiled as she opened the curtains and shown me the swimsuit I chose for her

Elma: What do you think, (YN)?
(YN):... I like it.
Elma: Really??
(YN): Don't look at my pants. I like it.

Elma gave a bright smile as she changed back into her swimsuit and followed closely as we all paid for our swimsuits. Needless to say, she was very excited for the beach.

As the day came, everyone finally arrived at the beach. The three dragons gasped in complete awe at the sight of the beach.

Tohru: Wow.. The beaches in this world are pretty! Real pretty! There's so many people, doesn't it make you just want to change into a dragon and scare them?
(YN): Dear lordy, No. None of that will be happening.
Kanna: Is the ocean here salty?
Kobayashi: Very much so. Is Lucoa and Shouta done changing?
Lucoa: Yes we are!

I turned around and saw a small flash of purple dash past me and to Kobayashi as Shouta hid near her.

Shouta: Much less scary..
Kobayashi: That's... an effort for compliments.
(YN): He said that because you're fl-
Kobayashi: I know!

As we set up our spots, Me, Shouta, and Kobayashi sat down on the large towel as Tohru tried once again to flirt with Kobayashi.

Tohru: Miss Kobayashi! Do you like my swimsuit? Hmm??
Kobayashi: Yes. It makes you look cute
Tohru: Awe! Are you jealous?
Kobayashi: Of the suit itself, Nope. But what is filling it, yes.
(YN): Because she is fla-OOF
Kobayashi: STOP!

As she hit my face with a towel, she laid back and sighed as though she was relaxed.

Kanna: Lady Tohru, lets play.
Tohru: Alright Kanna! Hey, do you guys wanna play with us?
(YN): Probably later.
Shouta: N-No thanks..
Lucoa: I'm down.
Kobayashi: Not really.
Tohru: GIAGH!

Lucoa gave a small chuckle as Tohru fell back from shock.

Tohru: Then why go to the beach?!
Kobayashi: I didn't have anything planned this summer. So I figured that I would just take everyone to the beach and let you all have fun. That, and I have to babysit Shouta and Lucoa. So It's a win-win.
Tohru: TSUNDERE! Haha, I knew it!
Kobayashi: Nope.

Tohru groaned sadly and brought up some sunscreen as she sighed.

Tohru: at least put some sunscreen on me? I don't want to burn quite yet...
(YN): Yet?

Kobayashi sighed in defeat as Torhu laid down and undid her top, allowing her full access to her back. Lucoa did the same for Shouta, who squirmed and whimpered as she applied the sunscreen.

(YN): Dude. She isn't touching your pecker. Try not to act so vulnerable.
Shouta: s-sorry..
(YN): That's what I mean. Stop that
Shouta: Y-Yes sir..

I just looked down at Shouta with mixed emotions as Tohru tied her top back on.

Tohru: Alright! Lets break a watermelon!

Kanna, Tohru, and Lucoa grabbed a watermelon and a bat and laid it down in the sand as Kanna was blindfolded and spun around.

As they did this, I turned over to Kobayashi and flicked her forehead.

Kobayashi: Ow. What?
(YN): I am not gonna be your dad. But go have fun. It's obvious that these two really want to play with you. Don't push them away, dummy.
Kobayashi: Look. I just don't really want to play to much. Maybe I'll swim or something, but I don't know.
(YN): Jeez.
Kobayashi: What?
(YN):