Chapter 1

I was sitting in bed watching the final FTB. I was not supposed to be up at this hour so I had my blanket over my head. As they finished it, I cried a bit. Now I am not a cry baby but this was an emotional time for me.

After finishing the episode, I started a new video. I just decided to re-re-watch all his videos. I looked at my clock after about 14 mod reviews. It was 3:15. Well, if I'm up I might as well go get some foodz. I walk downstairs with my phone in my hand ready to wack anyone who came near me. I know no one else but my mom and brother are here but still, I MUST BE PREPARED!

I dig in my fridge for a while and finally find it. My glorious cake. Even though cake is a lie I still eat it. Once I finish, I down a glass of milk and creep quietly back upstairs.

I crawl into bed and fall asleep with thoughts of Ssundee in my head.

I am awoken by the sound of my phone buzzing and ringing. I pick it up still half asleep and mumble a hello. A familiar voice on the other end says," Are you Summer?" I sleepily reply with a yes. "Well, I was watching your videos on YouTube, and let me say, you are amazing at Minecraft. I was thinking we could record sometime." All I was thinking was, how did this creep get my number? "Can I ask how you got my number?"

His familiar voice responds,"I have connections."

I think and say," Did you get it from Adalyne Handor?"

There is silence for a while and he finally answers. "Maybe..."

Adalyne is my best friend. I cannot believe she gave my number to a creep. "One more quick question, who is this?" "The name is Ian Stapleton. More popularly known as Ssundee."

I freeze. I was having a conversation with the one and only Ssundee. OMG!

"Hello? Earth to Summer. Still there?" I nod then realize we are talking on the phone so I quickly say, " Yep. And I would love to record sometime. You obviously have my number and I have yours so we can text and set something up." "Where do you live Summer?"

Do I tell him? I decide yes and say my location. Not all the details just the minor ones. "Well, you are in luck miss. I have just got a plane ticket to Canada. It is literally in my hand right now." Yeah sure you do. But I cannot resist so I say fine. After talking for a while and working out the details I go to tell my mom. "Mom, I am going to Canada."

"Yeah. When you get off your lazy butt and buy yourself a ticket you can go."

"Well actually, a friend is buying me a ticket."

"NO WAY ARE YOU GOING TO CANADA ALONE!"

Ok so now that someone is buying me a ticket its a no. Wow.

"Mom. I am not a baby. I am 20 years old. I believe I do not need to stay here anymore. I am leaving whether you like it or not."

"May I ask, is this friend male?"

I nod my head and put a hand on my hip.

"Is he a YouTuber by chance?"

I slowly nod again.

"Oh I see why your going. Well, don't bother ever coming back. When you leave, your done."

I yell fine and go to my room and pack up all my stuff. I call Ian and he answers immediately.

"Summer?"

"Change of plans. I am coming now. You better hop on a plane and come get me."

_______________________________

Hey! I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will try and be a lot more active so yeah! BYEZ!