Prologue ~The Legend.

"The Thrones of Minecraft; The Calling of Insanity."

"Once upon a time,

“There was a young princess of light named Cecilia. She was the daughter of Notch, the ruler of the land of Minecraftia.

“She was friends with the most powerful sorcerer in the land, named Seto. And she was the heir to her father's throne, The Throne of Light.

"But she had a cousin, the Prince of darkness. And he wanted her inheritance.

"And after the prince of darkness became of age. His father sent him to destroy the kingdom of light.

"But, the king and princess fled to a strange new world. And there the princess met the one who saved her world.

"And his magic was as pure light. And his doppelganger was the most powerful sorcerer, Seto.

"And she fell in love Jimmy.

"But, Princess Cecilia was betrayed. And her location was reviled to her cousin. He went and captured her and brought her back to Minecraftia. There he tortured her and Seto.

"But, Jimmy was told of his prophecy and Jimmy saved her and Seto.

"But, the Prince of darkness caught them and they fought a battle.

"The Followers of Light won the battle. But at a cost.

"Jimmy was killed.

"The whole land mourned the passing of their hero and savior.

"And every year since on the day of his death. Everyone is reverent. And remembers the one who gave his life so the could be free."

~ Seto's P.o.V.

"Seto. Something is coming. And it will be hard to fight. But, please, please, don't give up." A stranger said in a very serous.

"I can't help you this time. You have to keep Cecilia safe for me. If you fail this will be the end of Minecraftia. I believe in you. Just make sure you do, too." The stranger started to disappear.

"I miss all of you...

See you soon..." And they were gone.

I suddenly woke up. I sit up, thinking about that dream.

'That voice. It sounded like Jimmy. But, how did he get in my dreams? And what did he mean by "something is coming"?' I thought.

"Seto is every thing okay?" A voice beside me says.

I look over to Cecilia sitting up looking at me. We have been married four months now, and she could tell something was wrong, she always could.

"Nothing. Just a nightmare." I say. She just give me that 'Yeah right' look and says.

"Well, when you want to talk about it I'm right here." She says then turns over and goes back to sleep.

I sigh and try do the same. But "she's" back.

"She thinks you're insane. You know that right?" She taunts. 

I simply ignore her and go back to sleep.

A/N

Hello! It is so good to be back! :)

So a few thing to say.

First off, as you can tell I have moved my updated-day to Monday. The reason being, I now have band on Tuesdays, and it's smack-dab in the middle of my day.

Second, happy (Late) holidays, My holidays were crazy! (Which is the reason I had such a long brake.) But, they were fun.

Third, I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you! Without the support you've given me I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am now! So thanks! (Virtual hugs for everyone in the multimedia.)

And now, the return of CQotD! Yay!

How was your holidays? Did you get anything cool?

My answer:

I got a Android tab 4!

I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in the streets of Cloud Nine! Also follow me on Instagram @GabbiKumo, and Tumblr GabbiKumo! But that's all for today! Thanks guys and good-bye! (^-^)/

~ Gabbi ♥