Chapter Three. ~Athena.

~ Still Seto's P.o.V.

I was surprised when I didn't hear from Insanity, I guess, after that.

As soon as Cecilia had left, I turned all the plants back in to my potions and brewing supplies and grabbed my magic checker.

'100% light magic.'

I was shocked. I was pure light magic!

I smiled like an idiot. Cee and I could finally have kids!

I decided against telling her right then, and turned the light off and headed towards the living room. Nothing could ruin the happy mood I was in.

Or so I thought.

~ Notch's P.o.V.

I walked into my study to find a face I had not seen in years. One that should not have been there.

"Hello again, old friend. How has life been treating you?" The woman said to me with the biggest smile.

"What? How did you escape?" I asked frantically. She simply giggled.

"I see you two covered your tracks well. I'm not in the legend of the two brothers." Then she turns to look at me.

"Oh, but we both know that's not true. I was there. I saw the chaos first hand. I fought in the battles. I knew many of the men and woman that died." She said, looking off into space with downcast eyes. Then she turned her attention back to me. "You just can't bring yourself to admit it." She sneers.

"I wrote it that way to keep you safe. If people would have known, you and many others would be dead by now." I sigh.

"Yeah? Well you want to know what? Because of you and your little secrets, I had to jump from person to person, from one unsuspecting mind to the next, driving each of them mad with the amount of power I caused! Until I finaly found someone with enough power that little ol' me was just that little. But by that time I was so deranged myself, that I turned the poor kid's brain to mush. He probably won't be able to think of himself the same way ever again." She said with the most fearsome look on her face.

I Looked at her with my eyes wide open. "What did you do, Athena?" I asked.

"Don't call me that! It's Insanity now!" She roars then the evil smile returns to her face. "Do you know how hard it must be to be normal with a voice in your head, constantly contradicting your every move?" She says wickedly.

"Dad?" I hear Cecilia call from down the hall.

*Poof* she was gone.

"I'm in my study, Cecilia!" I shout. And she walks in.

"Huh... I really thought there was someone in here with you." She said.

"Nope. Sorry. Just me and the books." I smile.

~Cecilia's P.o.V. ~Earlier~

I sat in the living room thinking of the dream I had had when I heard a noise come from Seto's potion room. I stood at the top of the steps leading to the aforementioned room.

"Seto? Are you down there" I called.

"Oh! Is that her? Is that Cecilia?!" I hear a female voice. I don't care who you are, if you hear a female voice comming from the room your husband is supposedly 'alone' in. You get suspicious.

"Seto? Who's that?" I ask as I head down towards the voice.

I opened the door and no one was there but Seto. But my eyes were drawn to all the plants and flowers scattered around the room.

"Did you open a flower shop when I wasn't looking?" I laugh thinking it was just a spell gone wrong.

He laughed along, although I could tell he was hiding something from me.

***

Not long after, I headed to the makeshift castle to talk to Father.

He and I have became closer since our unscheduled trip. He even let's me call him Dad sometimes. He has instructed me on how to rule. So after my coronation comes I know what to do. And it was time for my lesson on how to rule.

"Do you know how hard it is to be normal with a voice in your head, constantly contradicting your every move?" I hear the same voice from earlier in father's study.

"Dad?" I call out to him.

"I'm in my study, Cecilia!" He says. I enter his study, but he is the only one there.

"Huh... I really thought there was someone in here with you." I say, taking a closer look around only to see my father is alone.

"Nope. Sorry. Just me and the books." He say with a smile the screams 'I'm hiding something.' "So... Shall we start?" He asked.

I simply nod. Is everyone hiding something from me?

~Insanity's P.o.V.

'Oh, sweet, sweet Cecilia. They're hiding more than you know.

'Time to cause havoc and draw attention to myself.'

A/N

Hey there! Sorry for taking so long getting this chapter out. My life has been so crazy, I just couldn't find the time!

So, how have you guys been liking the story? What do you think of Insanity? She seems to know a lot about Notch and Herobrine. I wonder how much she really knows? Put your coments and speculations in the comments.

CQotD:

Do any of you play instruments? If so, which ones?

My answer;

I do! I can play guitar, paino, bass, some drums, and I'm use to take flute but I'm a bit rusty.

I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in the streets of Cloud Nine! Also follow me on Instagram @GabbiKumo, and Tumblr GabbiKumo! But that's all for today! Thanks guys and good-bye! (^-^)/

~ Gabbi ♥