Chapter One. ~Variety Abigail.

~ Cecilia's P.o.V.

I open my eyes only to get blinded by a bright light and extreme pain in my lower region. I scream in pain.

"It's okay honey. It'll be over soon." A voice says.

I looks to see... "JIMMY?!" I yell partly from the shock of seen a dead man, and partly from the pain. 

My vision cleared a bit and I see I'm in a hospital, an Earth hospital.

"H-how... Wh-why am I here?" I ask.

"Why do you think? You're having our baby." He says as if I should have known.

"She's almost here! One more push Mrs. Williams!" A voice calls. I do as I'm told. And then I heard a cry.

"Congratulations,  Mr. And Mrs. Williams. Here's your beautiful, new daughter." The doctor says. And hands her to me.

"What's her name?" Someone asks.

"Varity. Varity Abigail Williams." I answer. And I looked down at little Varity and smile.

I felt so connected to this little one. And I had only just met her.

"And then I woke up."

I sighed as I recounted my deram to Opal. We had become good friends after the battle. I told her all my dreams. She almost always could tell me what they meant.

"Cee, I think your dream means something. But I don't know what." She says, with a sigh.

I sigh, too. "Well, thanks anyways." I smile.

"You do realize Seto would knows more than I do. Maybe you should ask him." She says.

"No! Seto can't know I'm dreaming of Jimmy!" I blurt out. Opal looks at me strangely. "I mean... If he finds out I still have feelings for Jimmy it's no telling what he would do. No doubt it would be something crazy to 'win' my affection." I explains.

"Okay..." She says sounding unsure of what to say.

"Just, please. Don't say anything to him. Don't make me regret trusting you... Again." I said the last part jokingly.

"Well! I was only fulfilling a age-old prophecy!" She says crossing her arms, pretending that I had hurt her feeling. I play punch her in the shoulder. "Okay, okay. Your secret's safe with me. I won't tell Seto." She says.

"Thanks." I tell her. Then we say our good byes and went our own ways.

***

"Seto?" I called out to an empty home. I moved in with Seto since the castle was being rebuild. Seeing as 'he who shall not be named' destroyed it and then made one of dark magic around him. And once he was gone, *poof* it was gone, too.

'Huh? Guess he's off doing something.' I think to myself. 'I think I'll go take a nap.' Then I fall asleep on the couch.

~ Dream. ♥

"Cecilia?" I hear Jimmy say.

"Jimmy?" I say. Turning around to see him. I run to him "Oh, Jimmy!  I missed you so much!" I say as hug him as tight as possible.

"Cecilia, I missed you, too." He says to me.

I feel like I could stay here forever. Just him holding me in his arms. But he lets go and looks me in the eyes. And in a very serious tone says. "I can't save you right now. But I want you to know I will always love you."

I look at him as he starts to fade and say to him. "I love you, too, Jimmy. More than anything in Minecraftia."

"Good bye now, my little princess." He says to me then he's gone.

"Good bye, my idiot."

~ Seto's P.o.V.

I walk in to a quite home. I look on the couch to see a sleeping Cecilia. I resisted the urge to walk over and stroke her hair and watch her sleep. And start towards my potion room.

"I love you... Jimmy..." My heart shatters into a million pieces.

"No..." Was all I could think. She can't still love him more than me. How could she!

I ran to my potion room and come up with the perfect plan to show her just how much I love her.

A/N

Hello, friends!

So, Cee still has feelings for Jimmy, And Seto's jelly? This seems like a bad mix to me. What do you think? I can only imagine how many ways this could go wrong.

So, I forgot to tell you that I have a Tumblr last time, so... Yeah! I have a Tumblr it's http://gabbikumo.tumblr.com/ if you want to check it out!

CQotD:

Umm... Why don't we change it up? You guys ask me question and I'll answer them!

But, I think that's it so... I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in the streets of Cloud Nine! Also follow me on Instagram @GabbiKumo, and Tumblr http://gabbikumo.tumblr.com/ ! But that's all for today! Thanks guys and good-bye! (^-^)/

~ Gabbi ♥