Chapter Two. ~Insanity.

"I'm so, so sorry. But, you can't have children, princess." The Doctor said to us. "A pure can only procreate with another pure. And you, Seto, are a mix like everyone else in this world."

Cecilia cried for hours that day, knowing she and I couldn't have children. But, I had made a potion to separate the good magic from the bad.

I didn't know if it would work or not. But, I it could I could be pure! And surely that would prove my love to Cecilia.

I had the potion in my hand when I started second guessing myself.

"See, this is why Cecilia doesn't love you." She said once again. "Jimmy would. Do anything to make her happy. I bet sometimes she wishes you were the one that was kill in that room."

"Stop." I say quietly.

"Why should I? It's not like you can do anything about it." She shouts at me.

"Stop." I say a little louder this time.

"Make me! You wouldn't do anything to me! You spine less dog!" She yells in my head.

And that was enough to push me over the edge. I close my eyes and drink the potion.

My vision becomes blurred and I feel dizzy. Then it all subsidies and I can see a girl. She is laughing like a maniac.

She is shrouded in a cyan-coloured magic. Her eyes are the same colour as her magic. Her hair is brown, same as mine. She is wearing a long, deep purple, hooded cape that billows in the wind, a short, light purple dress. She has black tights, and boots the same colour as her dress. And endereyes on gold accents.

But the most unnerving part is, I know that voice. "Awe, don't you recognize me, Seto?" She asks.

That's when I realized, this is her. My insanity.

"No..." Once again she left me speech less.

"Ugh! Is 'no...' all you can say?" She says, annoyance obvious in her tone.

"No." I answer crossing my arms.

She raised an eyebrow, but I pay no mind.

"How are you even here?" I ask. "You're just a figment of my imagination. The image of my dark magic. A voice I gave my insanity."

"Insanity. I like that name." She ignores me with a smile, and starts doing back strokes in mid-air.

"Who are you!?" I demand. She stops mid air.

"I already told you, I am Insanity." She says growling. She then started circumnavigating me, and stops suddenly. I have a feeling this is not going to be good.

"Hmm..." She says looking around at my potion room. "You know, this room could use a girl's touch." She smiles and snaps. Then everything is replaced by flowers.

"See! Is that not better?" She says excitedly.

"Seto? Are you down there?" I hear Cecilia call.

"Oh! Is that her? Is that Cecilia?!" She shouts, giving a cynical smile.

"Seto? Who's that?" Cecilia call coming down the stairs. I look to the stairs when I here a *Poof*, I turn to see Insanity had teleported away.

Cecilia entered the room and was shocked by the excess of flowers. "Did you open a flower shop when I wasn't looking?" She giggled.

I just halfheartedly laughed with her.

And I made up my mind right then and there, that, for her own safety, Cecilia will never know what happened.

A/N

Hello!

So I meant to have this up earlier, but the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 trailer came out, and then my bro wanted me to watch him play fnaf 2, and... yeah. Actually, my bro's here now, say hi bro!

Bro: * Blows raspberries *

Okay! The CQotD is;

Do you watch/play fnaf? If so who is your favorite animatronic?

My answer;

I don't play it but my fave animatronic is Mangle!

But, I hope you enjoyed! If you did be sure to comment and vote! And if you want to know what I'm doing at any given moment, just follow me! I'd love to see you in the streets of Cloud Nine! Also follow me on Instagram @GabbiKumo, and Tumblr GabbiKumo! But that's all for today! Thanks guys and good-bye! (^-^)/

~ Gabbi ♥