Chapter 8: The First Date

Chapter 8

-Niall-

Walking away, I felt excitement starting to build up inside of me. 

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

I texted her before I went to sleep,

To: Keegan

hi Keegan pick u up tomorrow at 7??

-niall

She quickly responded with no hesitation,

From: Keegan

Hey Niall! Sounds great! I'll meet you at the bus stop by the arena? And where are we going?

I replied,

To: Keegan

does chinese sound good?

She sent back, 

From: Keegan

Hmm..chinese. Sounds great! See you soon!(: 

I was oddly excited about our date and I quickly sent Zayn a text, 

To: Zayn 

i gt me self a date!!! tell the lads when u can, im off t bed .

˚˚The Next Night˚˚

I got ready and grabbed the keys to my black porsche excited to see her again. I parked right outside of the bus stop I was extremely excited, like a kid on Christmas. I told myself to calm down, it's only a date. I waited another 5 minutes staring at the bus stop. Why wasn't she coming? But it's only been 5  minutes, she could be running late. 15 minutes later I stared at my steering wheel tapping the sides to the music playing on the radio. Why hasn't she come yet? 10 minutes after that, I started to give up. It was starting to get dark, and she stood me up. I've should've known better. I'm so stupid. I started up my engine feeling tears starting to form in my eyes. 

"Wait! Wait!" I heard a voice yelling as a girl came running my way quite quickly. The girl was wearing black shorts and a green collared Zara blouse with a cute print on it. She wore black heels that seemed like they were hard to run in. Her brown wavy hair was loosely tied back into a ponytail. She wore diamond earrings, and spotted makeup that made her eyes pop. That's when my eyes met hers. Keegan! It was Keegan. I smiled as she ran up to my car. She held onto the drivers door catching her breath. 

"I'm so so sorry Niall! My coach had me stay after and work on my routine and-" 

 I cut her off waving my hand, "You came! I'm just glad to see you."

She walked to the other side of the car obviously blushing. She opened the door and climbed into the seat. 

"How are you Niall?"

I turned over to her before pressing on the gas, "Hungry."

She giggled and we continued our way to the Chinese restaurant. The car ride was quiet except the faint music playing from the radio. She looked beautiful tonight. I was craving to stare at her and just admire her but, but if I did, she would think I'm a creep or something! So I kept my eyes focused on the road for the most part, occasionally moving my eyes her direction every now and then. 

-Audrey-

Arriving at the restaurant, I looked at him getting out of the car. His hair was perfectly messy and I had a desire to touch it. His eyes glistened as he smiled opening my door and helping me out of the car politely. He held my hand walking me up the steps to the big chinese restaurant. 

Getting situated at our booth, he nervously smiled at me, staring into my eyes intently.

This situation was awkward for me so I started a conversation, "So Niall...any siblings?"

He smiled and nodded implying, "I have an older brother. Do you have any siblings?"

I loved his Irish accent, I could just listen to him talk all day, "Two younger sisters, and a brother."

For a while we asked each other basic questions waiting for the waitor.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

"Hello any drinks tonight?" The Chinese waitor asked us.

Niall said, "Em..coke please."

I smiled and said, "Water, thank you."

Niall looked at me strangely. When the waitor walked away I turned to Niall with a puzzled face and said, "What?"

"You ordered water. I'm just surprised, that's all."

I giggled, "That I ordered a water? I'm on a diet for the Olympics, no soda!"

He nodded understanding. Changing the subject he said,  "Whenever I go here with the-me mates, we order a bunch of weird stuff."

I raised an eyebrow at him mentioning for him to continue.

"And we test to see what we like the best." He continued. 

I smiled and leaned in on the table, "That sounds like fun!"

He pressed his elbows on the table like I did. He leaned in coming closer to me and said, "It is." His beautiful blue eyes stared into my chocolate ones. He searched my eyes as I searched his. I had the urge to kiss him but I stopped myself and moved back into my seat. He looked somehow disappointed like something was supposed to happen that didn't. He lowered himself slowly back onto his seat and shrugged. 

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

"This Orange Peel Chicken is definitely the best." Niall said after having a piece of every food we ordered. I could tell he ate a lot and was fast at it, because I haven't even touched the food yet!

I laughed, "Oh really?"

"Yeah! Try it!" He said mentioning me to the chicken.

I tried the chicken, "No joke, this is seriously the best." 

-Niall-

After dinner, I walked her around London. We rode the London Eye at night. Everything was lit up including the Olympic rings hanging from the bridge.

"It's just so beautiful, isn't it?" Keegan said looking at me.

I smiled, "Sure is."

I stared at her looking all over London from the Eye. She had the widest grin on her face and I couldn't help but smile at her. 

She looked at me and said, "So do you have a job? Like what do you do?"

I smiled at the ground, "I'm a singer."

"Oh! That's cool! Maybe I can see you perform one time?"

I chuckled, "Yes!"

"You have to see me perform then!" She smiled crossing her arms.

"When's your next event?" I asked her.

"Tomorrow." She smiled getting excited, "Please come!"

"I will, I will..try..." I said cheekily.

She ran over to me and threw her arms around my waist, "Thank you!" Her chocolate, luscious, eyes stared into mine. I hugged her back digging my head into her neck comfortably. She pulled away and jumped, "I'm so excited!" She began to walk away to the other corner of the Eye, but I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me.

I looked down at her. I fought the urge to kiss her. I purced my lips and I pulled her into an even tighter hug, "So does this mean you'll see me perform?"

She blushed and said jokingly, "Why not? You can't be that bad, right?"