Chapter 17: Pain

Chapter 17

I rubbed my teary eyes and got up from my position. I continued storming down the stairs, anger and confusion bundled inside me. My body was shaking as I had a loose grip of the railing with my right hand, wiping my tears with my left. I have never seen Niall like this. I need to know who did this, and why would they do this. I need every detail. Something was wrong with my boyfriend and I needed to know what. 

Hopping off the last step, I pushed the outside door open, tears still escaping my eyes. I looked left and right, forgetting what I was searching for. My body was weak, and my heart broken. I never truly knew how much in love I was. My tears started to blind my vision. I needed something to hold on to. Too much hurt, too much pain. This needed to end. I felt like throwing up, yet screaming, but also collapsing at the same time. I've never felt this type of pain. This pain is excruciating. The type of pain you feel when you're shot. You're incapable to control your feelings because they're all tangled up inside looking for a way out. But they're locked in there. Locked until that special someone frees them. 

I pushed my hands to the brick wall next to me. I used all my force to keep me up. My fingers slid down the wall, feeling every crack and grain of brick. My knees started to go weak and shake. I fell on my knees facing the wall. My elbows bent, my hands sill leaning against the brick wall. This pain was too much to handle. 

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Sooner or later, I found myself at the gym. What time is it? Am I late? Am I early? I pushed the doors open and found the girls practicing their routines. I looked nervously at my finger nails feeling every ridge in my nails. Tears started to form in my eyes again as I rocked back and forth trying to focus my mind on something else.

Suddenly, I felt it coming. The nerves were growing crazy up and down my whole body. I felt the rush of it. I stormed for the bathroom and grabbed the toilet seat. I leaned over the toilet, gasping for air, letting everything escape from my stomach. My fingers held onto the seat tightly as I couldn't control anything. Was this what love felt like? Was this really it? If so, I didn''t like love. It was mean to me and made me feel like my whole world was flipped up-side-down. 

-Kayley-

My bar routine was over so I walked to my bag looking for my water. That's when I heard the vomit. It made me quinch as my smile turned into a scowl. God! Thanks Keegan! Can't you do that somewhere else? Gross...

I called our coach over. He helped Keegan out of the bathroom when she was done. God. I can't even look at that girl without feeling like vomiting. She was disgusting and a complete over-dramatic. Okay, so what? I raped Niall. He liked it. I mean, who wouldn't? 

-Audrey-

My eyes were bloodshot and tired. My body was weak and shaking. I couldn't control anything. My lips were quivering and tears were pouring out of my eyes like waterfalls. My knees were pulled up to my chest, my arms wrapped around my knees and my head dug into my knees. My team was trying to comfort me and help me stop crying but it didn't work.