0.6

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙨

angie waited in the auditorium with carlos and miss jenn for ricky, who wasn't there yet for rehearsals. angie thought about auditions, and how he was also late to that, so she wasn't that surprised.

she arrived after calculus after the bell rang, and she found herself on her phone for almost twenty minutes waiting for ricky.

"i'm so sorry i'm late. i promise it won't happen again." ricky speed-walked in and set his backpack on the floor.

"well, thanks for the early start." miss jenn replied as she handed the two a sheet of paper. angie's eyes furrowed in confusion.

"wait, where's everyone else?" she asked.

"we're starting on page ninety seven."

"the last scene? why?" ricky added.

"yeah, it's just one line. is that even considered a scene?"

"yes, you both have one line, which results in a kiss."

angie felt her cheeks warm up a bit after the mention of there being a kiss. never in a million years that her time to kiss her crush would happen so soon, especially since ricky was too busy trying to get nini back.

she could see ricky's eyes avert down and his cheeks turn a shade of pink as well.

"i-i didn't know there was a kiss at the end of high school musical. they just sing and dance and hug it out at the end, right?" angie questioned. she wasn't complaining about having to kiss ricky, but she was more confused.

"well, i added it because the ending needed a bit more passion, excitement even." miss jenn explained, and ushered them to start immediately.

the two read their lines, and gazed at each other before the big moment. angie found herself wrapping her arms around his neck while he pulled her closer by her waist, as if it was an instinct.

she was going to do it. she was going to kiss the guy she's been dreaming about kissing for years.

their lips quickly brushed against each other's before molding together. angie could feel herself melt into the kiss as thousands of butterflies were set free in her stomach.

ricky was a good kisser, for sure. like at the read-through, she felt sparks fly, but even more flew this time. she felt herself getting lost into the kiss even more, and she never wanted it to end.

"and, cut! that was perfect! the chemistry was totally there." miss jenn called out and clapped her hands. the two pulled away from each other, their faces absolutely flustered.

"alright, let's call everyone else out here." miss jenn said to carlos. everyone else, including big red came to the auditorium stage.

"woah, what happened to you guys?" big red asked as he approached the pair, their faces still red from what just happened.

"nothing, red. miss jenn needed some confirmation about something, that's all." ricky responded, glancing at angie for confirmation. 

nothing.

it certainly was something to angie. she felt something she never had felt before, and that wasn't nothing. she didn't like how ricky brushed off the intimate moment they shared, but tried to suck it up anyways.

"yeah, it was nothing."