Build God, Then We'll Talk

SUMMARY:

Ally Campana absolutely cannot stand Jackson Maine. The arrogant asshole always found a way to mess with, and it was no secret that he felt the same about her.

That was just how it was in the music industry, people had their rivalries. Ally had never expected to have problems with THE Jackson Maine, but life is just full of fucking surprises isn't it?

Full of surprises indeed, just one second can change a life forever, and Ally quickly finds herself learning that.

[AU]

XX

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Another ASIB AU? Love that for me. Sorry, I just can't help when I have a burning idea okay?

Has anyone noticed that every ASIB full length fic I've posted is named after a panic! at The Disco song? Wild.

Anyhow, as you can see, I have a thing for AUs. And I have a little secret love for starting out as enemies trope.

I guess if that trope isn't really your thing, this fic won't be for you. Also, if you don't like slow burn, I would stay away as well.

XX

NOTES:

-Ally and Jackson's personalities may seem OOC at times, but it is simply to fit the story. Nothing too crazy though, don't worry. It's an AU after all.

-as always, the playlist for this story as well as all of my other stories is on my SoundCloud, prcttyoddwattpad (long I know, prcttyodd was taken smh)