Chapter Four

"Broken hearts and tears build you into a stronger person"
__________________________

MINYOUNG's POV

[unknown number] : Oh well ,, in that case ,, don't worry I'll keep you company as long as you need ,, call me Suga :)

Oh shit ,, what am i supposed to say ?!

You know what ,, fuck it

[me] : oh really ,, thanks  ,, honesty means a lot ,, you can call me Min :)

[suga] : haha ,, no problem ,, listen I'm sorry but i actually have to go for a bit ,, text you later ,, Min ?

[me] : oh that's fine ,, i actually also have to go and get ready for bed  ,, good bye :)

[suga] : good bye :)

_______________________

What the hell just happened and what did i just do ?

I kept staring at my phone still processing what i had just done. Usually when I'd have to fight my parents or something bad happened I'd get pretty lonely and have breakdowns.

Most of the time i would stop feeling lonely if Sungmin or my sister were here ,, but unfortunately my sister hadn't arrived home yet and Sungmin was out.

I would've call him but I had so many breakdowns this week ,, i didn't want to bother him with my problems while he was out with his friends.

Sungmin had always been by my side ever since we were little. I used to be known for being the shy, quiet, and kind girl ,, which made it easy for people to pick on me but ,, he was always there for me no matter what. He was my best friend and still is. Plus one of the most important people in my life. He's seen me break down MANY times but instead of getting annoyed by it ,, he comforted me.

Actually he's one of the few people who knew who i was before my parents were abusive and actually taught me how to fight and defend myself better. During that time i started to change into ,, well ,, the person i am today. I'm known for being a person you don't wanna mess with at all and people fear me. Later on ,, him and i joined a gang with 2 other people.

Though we're a small group we're are one of the strongest and other gangs know us for that . We found it a way for us to take out our anger and do something else that would take our minds off things ,, at least for a little bit. The good thing was that we wore masks and covered ourselves well so that no one could find out our true identity. Which meant Sungmin and i would be able to somewhat live a normal life ,, even thought it wasn't even normal to begin with.

My sister on the other hand was an amazing person. She was caring, sweet, kind, nice and so much more ,, i cant relate. She was raised when my parents were the most caring and considerate people ever. I on the other hand was not.

She runs a large perfume and fashion line that is very popular ,, meaning she's always busy, has meetings to go to, or sometimes has to go on trips ,, but always tries to find time for me.

I guess you can say she kinda raised the caring side of me and was more of a parent then my actual ones.

After a bit of time went by ,, i was in my room crying when i suddenly heard the door open but was too tired to get up and greet who i knew was my sister . I started hearing footsteps coming up up the stairs with a slight click clack following it.

She barged through the door holding up a pan in her hand "HEY WHAT ARE YOU-" slowly she lowered her hand that was holding the pan realizing that it was just me.

"JESUS MINYOUNG ,, YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD ME YOU WERE COMING"

"Sorry..." i said ,, mumbling into my pillow. She sensed that i wasn't in the greatest mood and something happened but realized that i wanted to be alone.

"Are you gonna be staying here this week?" I nodded as she stayed quiet for a bit. I could feel her staring and it was a bit uncomfortable.

"Alright well ,, I'll see you in the morning" before she closed the door she poked her head back in "Also clean up that blood from your hands before it gets infected" she let out a sigh as she left.

She knows that I'm in a gang. Of course she's tried to talk me out of it several times but she finally came and realized that i had already made up my mind and it was too late. Though she gets upset when i have any sign of blood, cuts, or bruises since it mostly reminds her of my parents hitting me when we were younger and her not being able to do anything.

She had asked me to stay and move in with her when she moved out  but i denied and said that if anything wrong ever happened i would come straight to her house and stay for a couple of days ,, and she seemed satisfied with that answer.

As i was watching Strong Girl Bong-Soon on my phone ,, i didn't realize how late it had gotten. I started to become tired and could feel my eyes slowly starting to closing. Eventually i stopped fighting to stay awake drifted off into sleep.