Leaving

Taehyung Emmo POV

"Bye my loves'!! Don't make oppa and Y/N talk to much and call me everyday!! OK BYE BUTTERFLIES!!!!" I whispered to my two buttercups, not wanting Taehyung to hear me.

I could hear my suitcase rolling, my husband and Tae were coming down the stairs, with the suitcases packed the other night.
He walked me to the taxi, without asking a word about the babysitter.

Tae needs a woman there when I'm not available!!

I jumped in the taxi, and started to scroll through my .
I wrote down the information about Y/N for Tae, on a blank sheet of paper.

Y/N:-
Cellphone #
House phone #
Address
Age
Hours per day
From what to what time
Etc

I folded the paper when I heard the truck slam shut and my husband entire the back sit.

"Are you ready sweetheart! Have you gave him the information yet." My husband whispered

I immediately called Tae to hand him the information.

Taehyung POV

My Emmo called me over before the taxi could have gone. I knew my Emmo had plan something that I knew I might not like so I tried so very much to ignore her. She was, no still is, the main reason I wanna stay single even tho it kills me inside.

I dragged myself back to the taxi, bright and shiny, it reminded me of Hoseok brain. Nothing good ever comes out that mouth of his.

I could sense my Emmo, about to ruin my two months with my siblings. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I guess i have to face my fear to know my fear. I could see some hand movements.

Emmo POV

Taehyung seemed to be in deep thoughts. But all that is going to change after a few days.

I handed him the folded paper and wish him luck and blessings.
He curled up his nose when I mentioned luck.

The taxi had already started to move, so I had to speak fast.

My last words to my son were

"Take care, I love you. Be careful and safe. And be nice too, Y/N!!"

The car was going down the street when I had a faded voice.

"Who is this Y/N!! I keep hearing about." Taehyung yelled

You will find out soon enough... My boy................

@lizzykisses

Yo yo yo how are my PEEPs doing.

I have been chilling listening to bts Trivia, Love yourself, Answer. I swear RM is full of mysteries. He just shot a gun at my heart with "love" as the bullets. (Love RM song)

Anyways this is about 387 words short yes very. I'm sorry this is my first well second, Ggggaaaaahhhhh, y'all know what I mean.

Please don't forget to like vote save and subscribe please help an army out and I'll help you out as well.

Well I'm off to watch some bts crack or ff. See yeah on Friday