encounterment prt. 2

I was already late, Jeong is gonna be very sad and angry when he realise his mother leave and I haven't reach yet.

I knocked on three doors, and still haven't see Jeong and Eon.

I hope Mister Kim isn't going to be angry or a BITCH when I finally reach his home.

After searching on two more doors. I reached at a huge mansion.

I hope this is the one, if not I'm gonna call Mister Kim ##, that Jeong and eon mother gave me

As if God of destruction(srry just had to do it) understood my situation. He allowed me to be lucky and Mister Kim answered the door.

I was so relieved yet so worried. I rushed inside ànd started to fix the place, that Jeong had made. A  very good enough mess for me. Not long after  Mister Kim then walked in, he was very quiet and looked almost dead.

I bet Jeong woe up at roughly at 2 am.

I didn't want to speak about my absence so I asked him.

"Where is the kitchen."

He gave a response, so I took Jeong and Eon clothes and put it on them.
I carefully followed the instructions Mister Kim gave me.  Jeong and Eon followed me to the kitchen with me.

I prepared them breakfast for them and their brother (I guess)

After some time

I heard running coming down the stairs, but I thought Mister Kim was going work in a rush.

BANG!!!!!!

The door swinged  open and revealing Mister kim except he barely had clothes on.....IN FACT HE DIDN'T HAVE CLOTHES ON JUST A BATH TOWEL AROUND HIS PRIVATESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I IMMEDIATELY CLOSED MY EYES AND BLUSHED.

HOW COULD HE JUST BARGE IN LIKE THAT.

EVEN THOUGH ITS HIS HOUSE, CAN'T HE SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said something but I didn't even dare to listen!!!!  

He immediately stop to see what, turned everyone Sooo shocked.

He turned crystal clear at his state and made a dash.

@Lizzykisses

400 words yeaaaa

Hhhhheeeeeeeyyyooooo

Hi

imma try to update every week or sooo.

I'm trying to make y/n hate or despise Tae Tae.

Srry.   I just wanna make sure y'all understand Tae Tae is my pumkin and any hatred to ywards Tae Tae isn't real.
I love him with 1/7 of my heart the other 6/7. Is towards kookie, chin chin, suga, jin, RM, Jhope.

Peace out

    ~~~~~ ; )