Chapter one

"Okay you can do this" Tess told herself, starting high school was a stressful and great thing. She was finally taking a big step in life but she didn't want to grow up to fast. "Tess sweetie your going to miss your bus" Gillian Tess's mum said a bit to loud." I am coming!" She screamed as she flew down the stairs and tripped out the door. She raced to the bus stop and made it just in time.

********

After hoping on the bus and finding her best friend Emily, she made sure everything was neat her books, her clothes and her hair ( Emily and her decided on a cute bun to the side ). Emily looked into her friends eyes " you will be fine" she said calmly, how is she so calm and I can hardly breathe, Tess thought.

"Tessa May page" Emily softly said breaking the silence " you are smart and beautiful, I have no doubt you will have a great day ". She spoke so confidently, and then added "stop thinking about it to much okay?" "Okay" Tess said shyly.

********

The bus pulled up at the school and both girls jumped off and sighed." Here we are Em" Tess  said sheepishly, "here we are Tess" she said as a grin began to spread over their faces.

********

As the girls walked into the school, they looked around and saw some familiar faces, Chloe, lauren, ebb, Hannah, Bella and Deish! Deish ran up to them and have them a massive hug! The three of them jumped around in excitement. Then the girls heard a sound they had never heard before. They looked at each other then around. Suddenly they heard a voice over the loud speaker "could all year 7 students go to the gym to find out their classes, could all year 7 students go to the gym to find out their classes". So deish, Em and Tess walked to the gym, then Em broke the awkward silence and said "I hope we are in the same class" "same!" Tess replied not controlling

her happiness, her mood had lightened up a bit after seeing the school, Tess and Em liked school, deish not so much!

********

After finding their seats the girls stared at their time tables, "I have geography first" sighed Em then she added with Mrs Wakmen, "damn I have geography with Mrs Wak" deish sulked. Tess took a look at deish's timetable. "Deish it means Mrs Wakmen aha" they all broke out into giggles. Just as they had settled down the head teacher started raving on with the usual "try your best!" "Remember, have fun!" And went through the school rules.

*******

"I can't believe we are in the same class!" Em declared "and that we are in the second top class!" She added quickly. The girls stepped into there new classroom, in the middle of the room stood a tall, brown haired lady who looked like she was in her mid twenties. She had big, brown eyes and a excited smile!

"Welcome to 7o geography" she said with a hint of enthusiasm "I am Mrs Wakmen!" "Hello miss" we all said shyly. "Don't be shy tell me your names, we will go around the class starting with you" she pointed to a girl with bright blonde hair "Leah, Sam, Bridgette, Mackenzie, Jackson", there was another sam, two Chloe's, three Sophie's and a Ethan, now it was the girls turn "hi I am Tess, Tessa-May" She said confidently! One boys attention was on Tess , he hadn't introduced himself yet. He looked like a smart boy and She thought he looked kinda cute, okay she thought he looked a lot cute!