Chapter 9

"My name sorry is Ben, I am so sorry you had to wait till now there were a lot of distractions yesterday" Ben remarked.

"It's cool" Tess replied.

So Ben and Tess were just talking about there favorite subject (it was math) when there was a Big Bang and everything went bad from there on in.

A truck had slammed Into the side where Tess was sitting and everyone was nocked unconscious.

People were beginning to gather around the crash until the police and ambulance came sirens came blaring through the streets. Ben and his mum had already been carried out to an ambulance while Tess was in the car slowly losing blood.

Ben woke screaming "she's still in there you have to get her out she is going to die please don't let her die".

"Please, please, please, please" he chanted his mum waking up saying she had a headache.

An hour had passed and Tess lay there in the hospital bed sleeping quietly. Ben, his mum, Tess's mum, em and deish all sit in the hospital hoping she would wake up. "How was she in this crash?" her mum asked to no one in particular.

"She didn't get on the bus"em sobbed "I thought she was with you" she added.

"I saw her asleep under a tree she looked so peaceful but I was running late and I thought we could give her a lift" Ben said tears filling his eyes.

"Thank you that was kind of you, I noticed she didn't sleep well last night" her mum said without taking her eyes off Tess.