Chapter 4

"Tess?" deish said. "yes?" Tess asked "are you okay?" she asked, what was with all the questions today? "we are just worried that's all" Em replied, did I say that out loud? "yes"Em said "oh sorry, but why are you worried I am not sick?"Tess asked. "Says the girl who hasn't been in reality for her first day of school" deish said. she was right, Tess had been thinking a lot about that boy.

PDHPE is what the girls had next and it was touch football, Tess was thrilled the other girls not much. "Over here" Tess yelled. Sam through it to Ethan who through it to Leah who through it to Tess. She was gonna score, she was far ahead of the other team. Her team were screaming "go Tess!" as she went to put the ball on the ground she felt her legs fail and went face first into the ground. Silence. "That was a try!" the teacher yelled! All of her team gave her a hug and carried her back to the change rooms. Em and Deish smirked at her "what" she mouthed to them. Em pointed down so she looked down. she was half sitting on Leah's shoulder and the other half on....

"Omg, I can't believe that!" Deish said, "I can't believe mystery boy pick you up!" Em said in shock "be quiet" Tess half whispered half giggled. It was lunch now and deish, Em and Tamika had to do a job for the PDHPE teacher Mrs Philips. "Okay I will find a spot on the hill" Tess said. The other girls nodded as an answer.

Tess was thinking to herself about the game. She loved sport but soccer was her favourite. As she was walking she bumped into someone. When she looked up the person said "hey Tessa-May" "hi" she replied "and it's just Tess" she added, "sorry" he said. It was mystery boy. "Sorry, I didn't quite catch your name" Tess said politely. "My name?" he asked, "yeah" Tess said with a bit of annoyance in her voice. "Sorry, my name is..." "ahhh!" Tess screamed as she nearly went face first to the ground but Mr unknown Romeo was there to save her. They looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.