Chapter 2

"Did you see him!" Tess sighed "who?" Em and deish asked. "That boy that's in our class!" Tess nearly fainted, "oh you mean the one that was checking you out?" Deish said a grin spreading over her face, "no he wasn't" Tess giggled "um yes he was, did you see his face when you said your name! He's head shot up like he had heard a bomb!" They all cracked up laughing!

********

"Our next class is...... English!" Tess said happily, "with Mrs Sams" Tess finished. "I hope she's as nice as Mrs Wakmen!" Em said dreamily. Then a loud voice interrupted "welcome to 7o English, I am Mrs Sams and we are going to have a great year together!" "I hope so" Em whispered to Tess "yeah" she whispered back.

*********

"Okay so these are the rules of my class, no mobile phones, no talking when someone else is........ Tess wasn't listening, she was thinking about that boy. She didn't catch his name to was busy thinking about him and why he had looked at her. "Tess?" Deish asked, "yes" she replied still in her dream "your drooling" em said a hint of giggle in her voice "what?" Tess said clearly not focusing in reality "your drooling and that boy is checking you out again!" Deish said this time laughing "what!" Tess nearly screamed it, the three of them cracked up laughing.

********

It was lunch time and the girls didn't know where to sit. They had caught up with Tamika and standing in the middle of the quad. "Where do we go?" Em asked, "let's follow him" Tamika suggested and pointed to the boy that was checking Tess out, "NO!" Tess shouted "YES!" Em and Deish screamed and with that they ran up to him with Tess trailing behind.