Chapter 11

Liam's P.O.V.

That was literally the best date that I have ever been on.

I feel like I wasn't shy or awkward. I really like Lina. I don't know what it was about her that made me like her so much but I had never felt this way before. It was like I was addicted to her. I was addicted to the way her eyes lit up when she was listening to music, the way she bit her bottom lip when she was thinking, or the way she blushed at almost anything. I loved it all. Each in every bit.

Lina went upstairs to change so I went to go see if Amanda and Niall had gotten back yet. I was dying to know how their date had gone. I could tell that they were going to be a sweet couple and I was hoping that everything on their date had gone as planned.

The only people around were Harry, Jozy, Louis, Lauren, Zayn and Bridget so I just walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of milk and sat at the counter. Next thing I knew everyone was standing behind me, asking questions.

"How was it?"

"Where did you take her?"

"Did she say yes?"

"Did you kiss her?"

"What happened?"

Everyone started speaking at the same time and I couldn't help but smile. These were the moments when I realized how much they all really cared about me. 

I took a deep breath before beginning because they were going to want all of the information at once.

"It was perfect. I took her to her favorite diner that had closed earlier this year, I arranged for it to be open for just tonight. After we finished we took a walk on the beach and I asked her to be my girlfriend and then she said yes and I picked her up and spun her around and I kissed her. It was so perfect that it felt like I was in a movie. She really is great."

There was a chorus of awwws after I finished telling them all about the date.

"Aww our little Liam is growing up," Louis said while grabbing at my cheeks to pinch them.

"Yeah before you know it he'll come to parties with us," Zayn added with a smirk.

"Shut up Zayn, you know that he's been out with us before. It's just not his thing," Harry said smacking Zayn in the chest.

Before I could say anything else we heard two car doors slam shut and we all raced to the door to greet Amanda and Niall. Niall was chasing Amanda to the door and they were both laughing. Once they both got inside Amanda ran straight up the stairs to Lina's room and Niall stood in the doorway grinning for a few seconds.

Louis wanted to know everything right away so instead of letting Niall have his moment he pulled him inside and dragged him into the kitchen. 

He was asked all the same questions as I did.

"It was the best date I have ever been on. I rented a theatre for us so it was just the two of us in there and she got to pick any movie she wanted and she chose Finding Nemo. And wehen the movie finished I got down on one knee and asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and the we kissed forever. It was amazing." Niall's smile never left his face as he explained their date to everyone.

We all headed to the family room to get settled in for another movie. We waited to start it until Lina and Amanda came down though.

When they came down they were both giggling and smiling. Amanda went over to sit with Niall and Lina headed towards me but she sat about a foot away, trying to tease me.

"Love, why don't you come a bit closer?" I said reaching over to grab her and pull her closer to me.

She squealed a little bit like she was in pain and I immediately let go of her wrists.

"Whay's wrong Lina?" I asked full of worry.

"It's nothing, remember I uhh fell down the stairs and hurt my wrist, " she said timidly and unsure of herself.

"But what about this one?" I asked holding her other wrist, cover in a huge bandage.

"Ohhh that's nothing. I uhhh just scratched it on the corner of the counter." she said even more unsure of what she was saying than before.

I stared straight into her eyes for a minute. I could tell she was lying. I could see the blood through the bandage and it was a horizontal cut. I could see the other scars too. I knew what it was. I knew the signs but I didn't want to make her tell me, I wanted her to come and tell me on her own, I wanted her to know that she could trust me.

I could barely hear anything when Niall came over and said something and she left with him. All I could do was think of what I had just figured out. It was there that I decided that I was going to do whatever I could to help her, I didn't care what it was. I was going to help her recover from this. 

A/N  Sorry this chapter is so short! I just thought that you guys should know Liam's point of view. Please comment and let me know what you think. Thank you so much for reading! I love you all.<3