Chapter 5

I went to go make everyone popcorn while they decided on the movie. I laughed because I could hear their little arguments from the back of the house. Louis was whining quite loudly about wanting to watch The Titanic, Harry and Zayn were begging for horror movies, while Liam gave a speech about how Toy Story was an everlasting classic. God, Liam was so adorable, I really like him, a lot. I just hoped that I wouldn't scare him away.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Niall laughing. A smile instantly spread across my face. He has such a loud laugh but I loved hearing it. Just hearing his laugh made me feel better.  I decided I should probably go see what was so funny. When I walked back out into the entertainment room I saw what was probably the funniest thing I had ever seen. Louis and Harry were play fighting. They were pretending to bitch slap each other with  the dvd cases.

Everyone was just laughing and watching them go at it. After 10 minutes of this the rest of us started getting really bored so I stood up and said "I think the girls should decide what movie we watch."

I was really surprised with myself for saying anything. Usually I'm pretty shy in groups but I felt so comfortable around everyone, like we had been friends for years. All the girls agreed on Gone starring Amanda Seyfreid.

The boys didn't object to this and we all settled down to watch the movie. I went to go get the popcorn from the kitchen and when I came back all the couples were sitting with each other. Even Niall had his arm around Amanda as he whispered something in her ear and she smiled.

I felt sort of out of place so I set the popcorn down on the coffee table and started walking over to sit by myself in the over-sized chair in the corner.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" I heard Liam whisper in my ear as he put his hands on my hips.

I felt chills shoot down my spine. I stuttered a reply "N-not at all." And with this he plopped himself onto the chair pulling me down with him. Our faces were so close that our noses were almost touching.

"Your really pretty." he whispered. I could feel his breath on my face and I suddenly got really nervous. He was so cute and sweet and I had zero experience with boys and I really didn't want to mess this up.

He felt me tense up and he quietly asked "You don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

I laughed out loud at this thought. He looked confused so I reassured him by saying no. He smiled but he could tell that I was still nervous so he pulled himself up and then pulled me up next to him and suggested that we watch the movie.

Halfway through the movie I realized I was on his lap and his arms were around me. All of a sudden I became really embarrassed. I usually wasn't one to be scared during movies. I loved them because they were an escape from my thoughts but this one seemed all to real that it was making me panic inside. I quietly excused myself to go get more popcorn and pretty much ran out of the room.

Soon after I had escaped I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Amanda. I smiled shyly but she was the first one to speak "You really don't have to be so nervous. Liam really likes you. Your all he could talk about all day. If either one of us should be nervous it should be me."

"You shouldn't be nervous either. Niall likes you a lot. He told me. And you guys seem to really be hitting it off. Every time I look over you guys are both smiling."

"See, the same thing goes for you and Liam. Why are you so nervous though?"

"Well I've never really been with a boy who likes me before and I really like him too and I just don't want to mess it up." all of this came out in a rush and I was cut off by Amanda pulling me into a hug.

"Just do what feels natural. Trust me. Girls have instincts for this stuff." she said smiling.

I thanked her and we both walked back into the room together. She walked over to Niall, who was waiting with open arms and I walked back over to Liam who looked a bit sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. I was worried now. You've already screwed it up I thought.

"I'm really sorry Lina. I'm not very good at this stuff. I've only ever had one girlfriend before and she ended up cheating on me. But I know I really like you and..."

I cut him off by giving him a kiss on the cheek. 'I'm not good at this stuff either. You are the first boy I've ever been with that I like. I guess we'll just learn together."  I said as a smile slowly spread across my face. I felt so much more relaxed now.

I laid my head down on Liam's chest and closed my eyes, he played with my hair and I listened to his heartbeat. It was so steady and calming. I knew that I wanted that moment to last forever.

A/N Sorry if this chapter sucks guys... But thanks for reading it!(: The seeds of some relationships are starting to get planted(; (sorry about my weirdness)........... Anyway my whole point of this chapter was to kinda get them together. I hope the next chapter is better. I already have some plans for it! Yayyy!(: Thanks guys I love you!<3