Milkshakes

That whole fiasco with Will on the rooftop was something else, maybe my favorite spot has some hidden magic that kept making things awkward for me whenever I was trying to unwind there. Thankfully, Tom's assistant - Mona, managed to save my ass by interrupting our intimate moment. 

I swear to everything sacred I was about to say yes to Will and I don't know if I actually like him or I'm just too caught up in the moment or I'm just trying to forget the image of Tom smacking lips with that woman who looked like she either just got out of a Vogue photo shoot or a porno casting couch episode. 

Now I am in a whole other awkward situation. Will, Mona and myself are walking toward Tom's office in a deadly silence that can cut through the Earth's mantle if it tried.

I have no idea what's going through Will's mind but my insides are definitely squirming in panic. The words 'looking for you' and 'Mr. Holmes seems pissed' are not the words I want to hear after being asked out by a perfectly cute guy, or ever in my life, if I'm being honest.

From the short time I've known Tomas, I still cant gauged what his personality really is. I mean, the first time I met him he was stone cold to me, like he dreaded having to interview me that day. 

Even in the office, he seems pretty serious when it comes to work but then there was our little moment up in the rooftop. His arms were around me, rubbing my back, as I was swaying him like a little child and when I tried to let him go, he just pulled me closer to him, like he was scared I'm going to leave. I think I like the sweet Tom better. 

Little, sweet Mona stopped in front of Tom's office, as both me and Will did. She knocked on the door before quietly entering. She seems unfazed by the whole thing, it makes me wonder how long has she been an assistant of Tom. 

The three of us were greeted by an intense pair of brown eyes, scanning as though we were teenagers that were sent to the principal's office. I mentally snorted at the thought of Tom being a principle. The hormones of teenage girls would not be able to contain themselves if this man is strutting around their school hallways. 

"Mr. Holmes, Miss Ryan is here." She said as we all made our way to his desk. 

"Very good, Mona. You may go." He said sternly. 

Oh no, I don't like the cold and serious Tom. Why can't he always be like he was on my first pitch meeting with Chris Evans? Or when he was being really sweet to me on the rooftop? Well, okay maybe these are two not-so-similar comparisons. One was Tom, laughing really hard on a skit I wrote and the other was me, having a panic attack followed by him, telling me a very very personal story.

I looked over to Will who was standing next to me with a very confused look on his face. His eyebrows were furrowed as he looked at Tom, who was sitting rigidly behind his desk. 

"What is going on here, Tom?" Will tried to say gently, but the annoyance in his voice was apparent. 

"You may also go, Mr. Bradey." He said firmly, only acknowledging his presence with a slight gaze as his eyes went back to me. 

I turned to my side to look at Will. "It's fine, I'm a big girl. You can leave me." I said, giving him a small smile. 

"Well, you heard her." Tom said with an eyebrow raised at Will, as if challenging him. 

"Fine, but whatever this is Tom, I hope you keep your anger issues in check." He seems to be unfazed by Tom's mood, like he's used to it. I wonder if they know each other for a long time now, even before the show started. 

"I don't have ang-" 

Will didn't give him a chance to finish his sentence as he gave me a hug in front of Tom. I don't know what's with guys here at Studio 10B. Is there a general requirement that you have to be a hugger? If so maybe I missed the memo because I am stunned.