Chapter Three

Harry continued to kiss Louis, as he reached down and slowly started to feel around Louis' crotch. Harry heard a faint moan escape Louis' lips as he continued to touch him. "Harry..." Louis whispered, half moaning as he did so. Harry stopped kissing Louis lips and kissed all the way down his perfectly sculpted body, before he reached Louis' erect penis. Harry then gently wrapped his hands around it, moving his hands up and down, while watching Louis throw his head back onto the pile of pillows in pleasure. Harry then wraps his mouth around the head of Louis' cock, and starts to slowly go down on it. He starts to go up and down even faster, the tip hitting the back of his throat each time. Harry feels a hit in his own boxers, and lifts his head to see he, himself, also has an erection. Louis notices Harry has stopped blowing him, and looks to see Harry pulling his boxers off to reveal his erection. Louis sits upright, and pulls Harry by his shoulders down to kiss him, before he reverses the role, and starts to suck him off.

A whimper escapes Harry's lips, an Louis lifts his head before wispering, "I want to be inside you so bad." Harry's cheeks redden, before he gently whispers, "I thought I was topping tonight.." Louis frowned a little, before looking back up to Harry. "Babe, I want you to try topping one night as well, but I really need to be inside you tonight, can we try another time?" Harry nods quickly, half disappointed, half relieved, he had never topped before, and to be completely honest, it scared him thinking about it., and plus, there was no use on arguing with Louis on this, he always won. Louis' voice interupted Harry's thought, "Harry babe, where's the lube?" Harry had to take a double thought, he momentarily forgot Louis was about to fuck him, "I think it's in the top drawer of the bureau my mum gave us." Louis got up off the bed, and walked towards the drawer, he pulled out the lube, and began coating his cock, he continued to do so while walking over to Harry. He made sure he was completely coated, before he planted a huge kiss on Harry's lips muttering how much he loved him over and over again. He told harry to get on all fours on the bed, before sliding his cock into Harry. A gasp of pleasure filled Louis' ears, telling him Harry was needing him inside him, as much as he needed to be inside Harry.

Louis slowly thrusted deeper each time, inside of Harry. Louis looked down to Harry, noticing he was biting on his lower lip, "Harry, I don't mind if you scream or shout, I don't care if the neighbours hear, let it all out baby." Harry did as he was told, and a deep scream left his mouth, Louis smirked at his boyfriend, knowing the neighbours would have definitely heard that. As Louis started gaining spead, he started grunting and moaning. "Harry, I'm about to cum, I can't hold it." Louis said half moaning. "I'll pull out for you babe." After a few final thrust, Louis felt a sudden rush, and pulled out just as he came all over their floor, "I guess I'll be cleaning up later then" Louis joked. "Harry, I wanna taste you again." Louis groaned knowing he needed to please Harry just as much as he needed pleasure. He demanded Harry to turn over onto his back. He looked at Harry's face before sucking him a second time, the sweat dripping down his face and making his hair stick to his head, made him look even more fuckable than before. He grinned at the sight of his boyfriend, before grabbing his dick, and slowly going up and down on him. Loud groans escaped Harry's mouth as he felt his boyfriend gaining spead sucking his dick. "Louis... Louis I'm about to cum, I can't hold it in any longer." Louis continued to please his boyfriend, getting faster and faster, before he felt a warm liquid fill his mouth, Louis spat it back out onto the wooden floor, he had never been one to swallow. He grabbed a tissue and cleaned what was left on Harry's cock.

He heard a faint pant coming from Harry, realising he too, was also panting. He threw Harry his boxers he wore previously and threw his on, and pulled a t-shirt on before climbing into bed next to his worn out, fully satisfied boyfriend.

"I love you so much, Louis. You make me happier than anyone ever could, promise me you'll never leave me." Harry whispered to Louis, who was nearly falling asleep.

"I wouldn't be able to bring myself to leave you, Harry, you mean to much to me. I can't rememberwhat my life was like before I met you, and I can't imagine it without you. You are my past, present and my future. You're the only person I've ever been in love with, and I wouldn't want to be in love with anyone else." Louis replied, kissing Harry's cheek.

Harry turned over to snuggle up into Louis' chest, breathing in his scent. Harry started to drift off to sleep, while Louis started to play with his hair. Louis smiled down at Harry, before kissin the top of his head. He pulled the duvet covers over both of the boys, noticing Harry had started to get goose pimples, meaning he was cold. As he did so, Harry carefully intertwined his legs with Louis' a sign to Louis, he wasn't quite asleep yet. As the 22 year old lay back down, he began to hum the simple tune of the song he had been writing for Harry. Louis felt something moving against his chest, and the felt one of Harry's hands pulling him closer. Louis continued to hum his song, and fiddle with his hair.

His mind played back to the memory of when the first had sex, and how afterwards they had cuddled and talked about their life plans for a good hour or so, he remembered how it had always been a dream of Harry's to have at least 4 children, and he couldn't believe that it was finally happening. He also remembered how he said he never really wanted children, as he wanted to travel, and how that wouldn't be fair on the kids, but somewhere along the way, Harry managed to persuade him, and now for months, it had all he was thinking about. Or maybe, he was just so in love with Harry, that he would sacrifice all his dreams, just to fulfil Harry's, just to make him happy. That's all Louis ever wanted, for Harry to be happy forever, and he knew, that Harry was completely and utterly ecsatic, and so was he, and that's all that mattered, and with sleepy smiles on the both the boys faces, they fell asleep entwined with each other.