New pepole- CHAPTHER 1

The whole house had to be cleaned. I usually start with the bedrooms while my mom takes the bathrooms. Usually I am very awake when I'm at work, but because of all the furniturevans that we're driving in and out of the driveway, I hadn't got much sleep.

I Knew everything had to be perfect before mr. Smiths new wife and stepchild arrived, but could already feel my eyes getting heavier minute by minute, and after cleaning five of eleven bedrooms I fell asleep in one of the beds.

I felt someone poking my ribs. I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry and blue. When I got my eyesight back, the first thing I saw was the bluest eyes I had every seen. "You look tired." The person in-front of me. I rose up fast. And stuttered "Oh, I'm so sorry. Please don't tell mr. Smith about this. It'll sever happen again. I promise." The boy laughed, he had a beautifull laugh that matched his beautiful smile. "That's ok, am not going to tell him."  "thank you so much" I said trying not to stare at his beautiful face.

"You know" He said, smirking at me.

"I'm used to find beautiful girls in my bed, but not in this context. So who are you?"
I was shocked, but I replied

"Oh...I'm just a maid, I was going to clean the bedroom but I fell alseep"

"Aren't you a little young to be a maid?" He asked. "Ehhmm...I have to work so I can earn up to collage" I said "My mom and dad do also work for me Smith, mom as a maid and dad as a cook"

"Oh" he said "where do you live"

"Ehhmm, we all live in the basement" I replied

"Do you work here all the time?" He asked.

"No, just on the weekends and after school"

"Wow...you are really working hard" he said

"Ehhhmmmm" I didn't know what to answer.

"Witch school do you go to?" He asked

" Sweetwater high school" I replied feeling a little uncomfortable because all the questions he was asking.

"Well,  I look forward to see you at school then" he said "maybe you can show me around?"

"Ehhmm, sure" I said walking towards the door " but now I really have to go"

"Ok, goodbye" he said looking me like he was trying to solve a riddle

"Goodbye" I said with a low voice before I shut the door behind me.