Never trust a Bitch Chaptehef 11

Amberly POV

I cried.

Hannah was my best friend and she betrayed me. How could she?

Her evil laugh was still in my head. She was an evil bitch I had to kill. I thought about stabbing her, but that remained me of Chad.
Chad
Where was my beloved Chad?
I hadn't seen him for awhile.

"CHAD?" I scream.

In a rush the door opens and a half naked Chad stands I The door opening.
I look at his toned chest and start to feel hot.
"Come here, Chad" I whispered. He obey.
He has a sad frown on his face.
"I'm sorry I stabbed you in the butt" he says looking carefully at me.
"It's okay" I say, trying to convince him whit my eyes. At first it had hurt, not the stab, but the fact he had choose someone else. None of that mattered anymore, he was here, with me. Not her.
He lean his forehead against mine. I look at his lips.
"I want you" he whisper raspy.
At his words I kiss him. It's a deep, long kiss. The tension between us is growing bigger and deeper and soon we lay on the bed kissing intense.
His hands go under my shirt and I let him. Suddenly we lay there, both naked.
He stops the kiss looking questionable at me. I nod.
The moment is magical, and I can see sparks and fireworks around us.
-but the Chad disappears. Matilda stands in front of me laughing.
"Wha-, What happened?" I ask breathless.
She stops laughing looking at me with sparks in her eyes.
"What did you do" I almost scream.
"Nothing" she answers short. She has a little ugly smirk.
"But, But Chad was here. We was-" I cut myself of.
"You did this!" I am upset.
She looks at me carefully.
"I just showed you what you desire the most" she says laughing at me.
"You will never have Chad." She continues."He is already taken and anyways" she looks down at my body and I feel the urge to cover up "you are not pretty enough" her evil laugh continues as she leaves the room.
I can't believe this, Matilda was the person I trusted Mot in the world. He was my other half. My other best friend and now they both have left me!