Chapther 12 the dead girl

Amberley pov
I am wet. I am very wet. Because I'm taking a bath. It feels good. Water all over me. It's everywhere. I have never taken a bath before.
You could kind of say that I was a bath virgin.
But I wasn't. When I was born in a bathtub, I had kinda taken a bath.
But I don't want to think about that, period blood all over me. I'm mad, I'm disgusted. What Matilda did to me broke me.
The door opens. Chad stands with a surprised look.
"There you are" his face breaks into a smile.
He pulls his clothes of. When he is is standing just in his boxer he make a move towards the bathtub.
"Are you real" I ask afraid of the answer.
"Yes" he says looking me in the eyes before climbing into the tub.
When he is under the water we kisses deeply and it have never felt so real.

————————————

Matilda's POV

I haven't seen Amarty for about a year. After Chad ran away she had been forced to go after to look for him. I don't think nobody expected it to be for so long.
When I saw her I hug her hard. Her blond hair does not match with her dark skin, but we all know it's a wig. I snap it. At first she looks mad but then Suddenly like when you pop a pimple her big beautiful Afro pops out.
Thanks
"Your welcome" I smile before hugging her again.
Then she starts puking blood, and falls down In my hand.
Her skin start to peel of and her skull comes to signs.
She fall over as I step back to take a look at her body.
I can with certainty say she is dead.