Fire Chapther 3

As I watch him go into the dark forest I stand a few seconds before I walk after him.
His back is looking really sexy...
He walk into the leaves before he suddenly stop.
"I don't know the way" he smirks at me.
I shake my head as I point at the way.
"Right ahead"
He smiles a genuine smile before his mouth suddenly drop and he starts running like it's a fire behind me. I turn around to see what scared him and I actually see a big fire.
What the fuck
The smoke burns in my nose and my eyes start watering. I understand I have to run and I follow the boy, still don't knows his name.

When the forest finally is behind me I see how big the fire is. The whole forest is orange and black from the smoke. I'm glad I'm free. My heart is beating. The boy is standing and looking worried at me.
I walk over to him.
"What is your name?" I say
"Chad" he says. "Yours?"
"Amberley" I shyly says.

The forest behind us is almost gone. I wonder what happened. When we walked in there it was only green.
"We have to warn the school. There is a lot of students walking this way." I say.
He nodded and we walk over to the school that is only 50 m away. The school is mostly made of tree so I'm worried the fire will spread. Like the fire heard my inner thoughts the school lighten up.
What the actual fuck
"Well... I think the school have heard by now" Chad states.
I look at him. He is beautiful.
" shall we go home" i ask.
He looks at me as if I'm stupid. The way home is covered by fires and the other way around will take days.
"Well that's great" I stated.

Hey guys it's me the atomic author. I am very happy about this book because it's a very big opportunity. I'm very grateful because you guys are reading my book and it means a lot because you are supporting me and your support support comes along way. I will like for you to comment if I have any writing mistakes because it's very important.