Chapter 3

Saturday 12:04 AM

Jungkook: I have filled out the papers for you to come get me

Yeeun: Oh.. cool.. why are you up so late

Jungkook: You are picking me up at 4:00 AM right?

Yeeun: 4:00 PM JUNGKOOK PMMM

Jungkook: You have no choice now, I already filled out the paper work

Yeeun: IM GOING TO KILL YOU I-

Jungkook: Why would you do that :)

Yeeun: WRONG FACE, AND BECAUSE YOU ARE SO STUPID

Jungkook: I'm not stupid, and
:( *

Yeeun: I'm going to sleep, I'll start driving at 3:30

Jungkook: Okay.. I'll wait

Yeeun: You sound like my teachers but ok

                   Saturday 3:31 AM

Yeeun: Address please

Jungkook: (Address)

Yeeun: I'm coming to pick you up, get ready

           Saturday 3:56 AM
Yeeun: I'm here

Jungkook: I THINK I SEE YOU, why do you look sad

Yeeun: I'm tired

Jungkook: Okay, I'm walking towards the car

Yeeun: I know

               Yeeun POV

I looked at the window, I couldn't see much, it was pitch black outside

Suddenly I could see a guy approaching the car, he was staring at his phone so I could see the light on his face. I knew it was Jungkook. He had no expression, it really looked as if his mind was blank.

He opened the front door and sat down "Hello Yeeun" he said. "Hi Jungkook" 

He stared at me for a while. "What do you want?" I asked.
"Why does your face look like that" he said, still with a blank expression. "Is that what emotion looks like?" He asked looking away.

"I guess, but I'm not really doing anything" I said while laughing. "What the hell was that" He asked, still with a blank expression but he sounded worried. "I laughed, you've never heard that before?" "Nobody does that, and no one does that with their face" he said seriously.
"I forgot, but for me, everyone laughs, and we don't have blank expressions" I said.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked curiously, I wanted to make him laugh. "What?" He asked.
I got up and touched his neck with my finger, just a swipe made him flinch. Then he giggled.

He suddenly stopped. "What was that?" He asked touching his neck. "You laughed" I said.
"Why did it trigger that" he asked worried. "Dude chill, it's normal, I'm ticklish too" I said looking at him. "I've never done that before, it felt...funny, that's the first time I've ever laughed." He said looking at me with a smile.

I fake gasped, "Is that smile REAL" I said, still pretending to be in shock. " I guess it is, it won't go back down" he laughed. "Does it feel good to smile, you said you've never done it before"

He nodded, "it feels great"
I smiled at him, finally starting the car.