Chapter 18

4 years later

"Let's gooo" Yeeun yelled impatiently. "How long does it possibly take for you to get some sandals". "For your information, these sandals have to match Taehyungs outfit." Minseo replied staring at dark brown sandals. "ASK HIM TO BUY YOU SOME GUCCI SANDALS" Yeeun yelled walking away. "I don't even think they sell those" Minseo said now looking at white sandals.

Finally they left. To keep Yeeun happy Minseo bought her McDonald's. "Are you happy now" Minseo said handing Yeeun a McDonald's bag. "Yes, chicken nuggets are seriously the best" Yeeun said open the box of nuggets.

Finally they got home. More specifically, Yeeuns home. They were greeted by a little dog. "Chimmy, guess who bought you a treat" Yeeun said holding up a dog treat the shape of a bone. Chimmy immediately jumped for it. After a few seconds of him jumping Yeeun handed over his treat. It was Jimins idea to name him Chimmy.

Chimmy was a little gold Pomeranian. Yeeun figured she would get a Pomeranian after hearing that Minseo and Taehyung we're getting Yeontan. She didn't want the dogs to have a big size difference.

After Jungkook left, Yeeun was lost. All she could think about was him. 'You taught me how to live, but you didn't teach me how to live without you'  'you taught me where to go, but now that you're gone I'm lost' She thought of those phrases a lot.

She eventually wanted a pet as a companion. She tried to get a lover but they were unfaithful. They weren't looking for a serious relationship.

Another thing she wouldn't stop thinking about was how he said he would come back for her. She wanted to believe it. But it's been four years. Minseo tried to fight Eunji, but they were banned from Sorato.

Jungkook probably forgot about her by now. She wanted to let him go. She then changed her number two years after he left.

Little did she know the truth was waiting for her.