Chapter 14

"She cheated on me" Jungkook said walking towards her. Yeeun's eyes widened. She ran to him, pulling him in for a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" Yeeun asked, still hugging him. "I already told you, I have no feelings towards her." Jungkook said still hugging back. "You showed me happiness, you showed me emotions, you let me have my first fucking laugh, you're the first person I've ever felt something with" he said pulling away. She just looked at him. "I don't know what is so special about you, but I know you are the one who makes my heart beat fast, you are the one making butterflies appear in my stomach, you are the one that I laugh with, and I know that you should be my wife" he said staring at her. "Aww" whispered Minseo in the back with Taehyung. "JUNGKOOK, MY GUY, ARE YOU WHIPPED FOR HER?" Taehyung yelled.
"YEEUN IS WHIPPED FOR YOU TOO" yelled Minseo.

Jungkook and Yeeun turned around in unison. "Minseo, shut the fuck up, you're whipped for Taehyung" Yeeun said laughing. "And Taehyung i know damn well you're whipped for Minseo" Jungkook said laughing with Yeeun. Taehyung looked down in embarrassment. "Taehyung, you like me?" Minseo asked looking at him. He nodded still looking at the ground. "WE SHOULD DOUBLE DATE, me and Yeeun were gonna go to the amusement park, you guys should come" Minseo said. "You guys should" Yeeun said.

"Wait, what about your wives, are you allowed to divorce them?" Yeeun asked. Jungkook nodded, "If a person developed emotions, the town kicks them out" Jungkook said. "What about Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok?" asked Minseo "I wanna stay friends with them". Taehyung looked at her, "Don't worry, we can help them develop feelings before we leave". "They already have emotions" Yeeun said,  Minseo nodded.

"How the duck" Jungkook said. "How the duck did they get them" Jungkook finished. "I don't know but, Duck?" Taehyung asked. "Yes duck, what do you want me to say... fuck?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded while smiling.

"Minseo, let's go" Yeeun said as she grabbed Minseo's hand.

"Where the duck are you guys going" Jungkook asked. "While you guys were having your conversation, we planned a sleep over at my house" Yeeun said. "I'm going" Taehyung said. "If you're coming then I expect y'all to buy snacks." Minseo said. Taehyung nodded. They all got in the car. They drove to Walmart and got some snacks.

"Bitch the cart is full" Taehyung said staring at Minseo. "I know" Minseo said. "Do you think I have all that money?" Taehyung asked. "Taehyung, this is how shopping works, you come for a couple of things, but you realize you needed so much more" Jungkook said. Yeeun smiled at him. "I've taught you well coconut"