2

Lisa's POV

As i was serving the 7 guys  ALONE since they were the only once left  , someone entered the shop

It was June and Bobby
I greeted them calmly and took them to their table.

"Goodevening Lisa!" Bobby and June said " good evening to so, what would you two like to order?" "Give us the most expensive menu " June said outloud  "Hush June!" Bobby scolded June.

I gave June a caramel drizzel frappachino with edible gold on top of the whiped cream   and Bobby with just a choco-laté with edible gold too and whiped cream.

As always i know what the preffer since im friends with them and before they left the shop Bobby gave me something it was a Rose ,white  it was white and a letter saying " dont mind the 7 dudes for their  weird behaviour "  , welp i guess he noticed them to.

After all of them left i cleaned up the tables but i could not stop thinking about the 7 guys that were staring so i asked Bobby  not in person but like in person since i was texting him..

Lisa :
hey Bob remember
the 7 guys earlier at the
Cafe???

Bob the builder :
Yea why??
And why you still awake?

  Lisa :
I just wanted to ask
If you know them and
If so the names ???

Bob the builder :
Why? You like em???

Lisa :
Nope just want to know
Their names

Bob the builder :
Just search BTS at
Googly , k?

Lisa :
Thanks Bobby

So yea i searched them on Googly
They were pretty famous and how did i not know BTS i must have been living under a rock all these years to not know them (i thought to myself)

Song's POV :
I cant wait to see her soon...

Author*  "Heeey again my fellow hoomans , so ive been thinking...im gon update everyday. YES. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. and im gonna work hard for it so stay tuned??? -Author logging out~