7

Lisa's POV

Song left me there in a closet crying silently . Alone and was desperate to get out . And all I heard was him shouting at however they were . I wanted to shout so badly and let them know that I'm here . I'm alive and I want to live my life happily and not being caged in here with a man that I don't love .

" Song Show her now! " a voice said

"We will call the police if you dont!" Followed by another voice
"SHUT THE FUCK UP  , I TOLD YOU SHES NOT HERE" I heard Song shout . Almost hurting my ears

I then heard shuffles from outside the room and some shouting being made , and what felt for like an hour or so there was silence sending chills down my spine . I was scared too much to even look outside of the closet door . Thinking Song could have killed them with his psychotic state was making me scared more.

"H-hey! , umm... is someone in there?" I heard a voice say as the closet doorknob was turning up , down to right left . I felt safe while hearing those warm filling words 

"He-help!  Please! " i said while sobbing in happiness

"just wait we will get you out of this closet "

"Yes please" I said desperately

Third person POV

It took some time to open up the closet door cause Song locked it with a lock that needed keys .

After Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook found the key that was hidden well in a secret wall of the room they quickly opened the closet only to see Lisa in a worst way possible , her hair was a mess , eyes were puffy red from her cries , t-shirt was wet from tears and lastly her face that was swollen and was red , bleeding from Song's hard slap from earlier that still stringed when Lisa or the boys touched it

Lisa was traumatized at this point , she just wanted to live her life peacefully without even sinning but that plan didn't do for her well instead she suffered.

Lisa's parent's are divorced because of Lisa's dad having a drinking problem and always  cheats on her mom and Lisa moved to her grandma at the a young age at only 16 years old because of her mom being an abusive mother to her  .

Only her grandma and Song once loved her truly but sadly life took her Grandma to a better place where Lisa cannot see her again But only at the right time . And Song who left her to go to his dream college in the U.S. which changed him . He was Lisa's first love and the thought of him leaving her made Lisa even more depressed . And now Lisa was tortured by the same man that she once love in a not so pleasant way . And all of that slowly Killed Her.

--------------

Lisa's POV

"Ar-are you okay? " I heard the man say while I was still making out what is just happening

It was Taehyung with jungkook . they had the same worried faces while looking at me with concerned. 

"Taehyung!  , jungkook!  " i heard a voice say thankfully it was not Songs' more likely to be someone I talked to just earlier , jungkook then stands up from kneeling down from caressing my cheeks and called Namjoon's name saying we're at this room of the cabin that was big and once that jungkook did just that Taehyung tightly hugged me making want to gasp for air and once I heard my name being called out by namjoon I was quickly removed from Taehyung to Namjoon's embrace . All that i was feeling right now was heart warming and I was living it , and knowing it wouldn't last long just like that i didn't want to get my hopes too high so I just pushed from their hugs and made my hands to get to my face and covered my face with it.

"Let's just go home ok? " I heard the other voice say , I looked at who it was and it was Jin and he held a very calm expression

I noded at his offer then my hand was intertwined with someone I tuned again just to see a smiling Hobi beside me which made me feel safe and not alone...

|time skip heading to the car|

I was listening how they beaten up Song and some other guys that was with him and apparently Song is still unconscious but I asked Jungkook to lift him up to the bed I was just on earlier since he was still my best friend mine and a quote on quote a lover of mine namjoon added i was still a bit traumatized how song treated me earlier even tho how close we have gotten with each other .

"Hey get in" I heard a cold voice say referring to the van

There were no more seats at the back or in the middle of the van so I had to go sit at the front where that man is.

"is everybody ready?" He said looking at me while he licked his lips sensually

We noded and he drove off it was a very quiet ride back to their home since they were all exhausted from the drama that just happened

Some of them made noises occasionally some whistling , coughing here and there , and playing with there phones while we were still in the van.

"So umm...what's your name? "I asked , he then turned to my direction and looked back to the road ahead of us

"Suga"

'Wait what? , sugar? , but he's to bitter to be sugar ' I thought to myself

"Ok sugar" I said but he just chuckles making me frown a bit

"it's Suga you dumb ass not sugar but call me yoongi if you want to" he said while his right hand slowly crept on my hand making my cold hand observe his warm radiation  towards me  while he was still driving with his left  hand.

A/N HEYYYY!  so , like the chapter?  I made it extra special for you guys making it have a background check of Lisa's past and making them have their ♡each moment with Lisa ♡

~ author U.O.G logging out ~