12???

Jimin's POV

While I was  getting the massager  I heard the door open from the other side , curious i got up and peeked  at the door the see who it was  and it was J-Hope  . He was talking and Laughing with Lisa .

'I'm not Jealous . I already got over her so let them be'

My mind told me but I couldn't control myself along with my jealously so I got the massager along with chips and coke and quickly  go to RM and Vs' room

' he knows I liked Lisa so why is he like that making me Jelous- no. I already got over her stop it head . It wasn't me it was Heart ! , Heart... . I'm sorry but I can't help it . Really heart ? You know how Jimin is when he's jealous and you're like that?? , at least I'm not as heartless as you BRAIN. Oh just shut up already you two ....let's just be happy for them ...for. her'

I heard Jhope clear his throat making me clear my mind and Lisa looking at me .

Way the go you two now Lisa thinks I'm weird

"Umm..he-hey  here's the massager...hi Jhope I didn't know you were early today...?"

"Yeah..Jungkook , Rm and Taehyung went out without me cause they left me while Jin is taking care of something. who  knows? " he said kinda cold at me .

He is usually sunshine and rainbows...

"Oh Ok . Lisa...here" I said as i handed her the massager and the bag of chips along with the coke

"What about meeee???" J-Hope pouted like a little kid

"I'm sorry . I didn't know you were here until now . I'm just gonna buy..."

"No!" Lisa cutted me off

"Please Don't get just another one and maybe buy because of me...J-Hope how about let's share???" Lisa said as Jhopes frown turned upside down

"Agooo! Kamsamnida!" Jhope said while making a cute aegyo .

HEY BISHES IM BAAACK
I am So So Sorry for this late update its because of school and other personal reasons but I hope u enjoyed this chapter en tho it short cause it is literally just a 373 words chapter so...i'm so sorry for that and sorry for the late chapter!

Logging out U.O.G.
Bye~~~♥