6

"SONG! PLEASE LET ME OUT!  PLEASE! " I begged until hee opened the door but he...

We  continue here...

Lisa's POV :

I begged at Song . Almost crying my eyes balls out of my head . I banged at the door for 3 minutes now and cried until he opened the door but what he did was unexpected.  He slowly came up to my face , and patted my head  . Somehow calming me a bit . Then he slowly brushes my hair with his hands .

' The old times...'  I thought but then gets to my shoulder and rips the t-shirt that i was wearing and reveling my chest area with my pink bra on . He smirked .

Then came up to my ear and said "you look so beautiful when you're undressed" he said then nibbled on my earlobe making me moan a little . I feel him smile whenever I moan his name in pleasure . I quickly got ahold of myself when I realized that I was being kidnapped and I pushed him away from me making him make a dissatisfied face .

"Song...stop it you know we already broke up..." I said frowning

"Let me make it up to you Lisa...I know I was always jealous and always wanted to get ahold of you . But I changed . Believe me Lisa . I  love you" he said making me feel guilty but I know he's only trying to convince me that he changed and all but I'm like in hell when I'm with him and it really hurts . He always is possessing me and sometimes hurting me mentally and physically . I can't keep this up I said I want to break up I said but I was still in love with this psycho even tho its been a year already and I can't move on.

"Song...remember the way you treated me like? " I asked and he paused for a second

"Just be with me again and I'll be anger free this time . Please I'm begging you . I need you Lisa "

'That's what you already said'

" but locking me up here? . What the hell Song !" I said to him while getting a blanket from the bed, covering my chest part .

"Lisa, Babe . I will change for you" while frowning he said

"Don't cover your beauty babygirl" he said then took the blanket that i was using as cover then threw it aggressively at the other side of the room

Then he grabbed my chin up to face him while I was looking at the blanket that was thrown

"You'll be with me whenever you like it or not " then he slowly went from my collar bone and into my pink lace bra squeezing my left side aggressively .

"S-stop...Song..." I said while trying not to moan

"Stop stopping it baby" he said while slowly tightening his grip

"it hurts song" I said then kicked his chest area with my leg

I tried to run to the door while he was unconscious but he quickly got my hair and pulled it . Hard enough to hurt my scalp

I screamed in pain but he only threw me on the bed and got a handcuff I fought his force but somehow managed to get my arms and my legs to be locked onto the bed.

"Song S-stop that!" I said while he pulled out a vibrator out of the cabinet that was beside the bed

"SONG PLEASE!!! " I screamed then he turned me around and he slapped my bum hard making me cry

Then turned me around again and hushed me like I was a baby crying in a cradle

He ripped my pants off then stared at my panty that was clearly wet

"You wet for me baby? , how about I make it more wet

He slid my panty down my legs then slowly made circles on my clit that was wet . I feel my moan coming out of my own mouth making Song smirk devilishly then plugged In his middle finger and index finger making me moan his name louder then scooped out my juices from my clit and licked it sexsually with his tongue then without warning he sucked at my clit , putting his warm tongue inside of me placing his tongue in different places  inside me and sucking it hard enough to make my moans louder .

"Song...stop it please..." I said while he squeeze my  chest area and sucking my clit

Then he stopped and got up from kneeling down from the floor and got the vibrator he placed down earlier

"SONG NOT THAT PLEASE!" but he just shoved it in my vagina making it buzz inside of me and vibrating it . My moans were louder than before . He was now using a vibrator and sucking my chest like there was no tomorrow my body was reacting in different ways I was wetting even more so he pulled out the vibrator and saw my vagina all filled up with juices inside and he quickly sucked it hard making it all go from my clit to his devil smirked mouth I moaned his name for about more than ten times and he still wasn't satisfied so he pulled out a box and showing it to me it was . Condoms . 'why is he doing this to me' . I thought as he unbuckled his pants off his showing off his standing bulge . I screamed even louder . I didn't want this , why me !

He slid the condom into his hard dick then got to the bed and was on top of me .

'He's going in ' . But was interrupted by a voice .

'The was close' i thought cause his hard dick was pressing on my clit but not inside of me thankfully he stopped , putting his pants along with his brief . And Getting a  new shirt and pants for me to wear .

"What the hell" he muttered but I was able to hear it . He unlocked me from the handcuffs and hid me inside of a closet

"if you scream I will sure to kill them along with all your friends and family. " he said then giving me a peck at the lips . I feel disgusted by His actions . He opened the door looked back at me again then smirked while I slowly go down to my  knees and let out my cry but silently I did it . Cause I don't want someone to get hurt or involved here.