Epilogue

I didn't know how else to end this and I've kind of lost inspiration, so I hope you enjoy the ending.

It wasn't easy for Tony to get the press to stop following Peter.  However, he managed to make sure there weren't any uninvited guests at Peter's graduation.  Once people had found our he was graduating and where the ceremony would be taking place, Tony had to call on the Avengers to act as bodyguards at the entrance just so the ceremony wouldn't be interrupted.

"You look great, kid,"  Tony assured for the fourth time.  He fixed Peter's cap so it wasn't squashing his curls flat against his forehead.  May was taking photos in the dozens and Pepper was helping Michelle pin her cap down.

"Yeah, loser,"  Michelle said, grinning at him from where she was standing by Pepper.  "You look great."

"Thanks, MJ,"  Peter said. Tony rolled his eyes.  Of course assurance from the girlfriend was better than that from the mentor.

"Alright, now get out there before you're late,"  Tony said, shoving Peter towards the room he was supposed to be waiting in.  Peter hugged May and Pepper tightly before grabbing Michelle's hand and walking into the meeting room.  Tony, May, and Pepper walked into the gym to find the seats they'd been saving and wait for the ceremony to begin.

* * *

Everyone wanted photos with Peter and Tony after the ceremony.  Tony humoured some of them before sending them away so May could get pictures with her nephew.  Ned and Michelle joined in as well before Tony and Pepper were dragged into the photos. By the time May was satisfied, she'd taken 274 total photos and three videos.

"Now that you've graduated, what's the first thing you're going to do?"  Tony asked, throwing an arm over Peter's shoulders as they walked out of the school building.

"Road trip!"  Ned, Peter, and Michelle responded unanimously.  Ned and Peter sounded a little more enthusiastic about the idea than Michelle, but Tony figured she didn't really care.

"Oh yeah?"  he teased. "Where to?  Vegas is off limits."

"Mr. Stark!"  Peter groaned, elbowing him sharply.  Tony chuckled and messed with his curls.

"We were going to go down to Florida,"  Ned chirped. "A tour of the whole coast from New York to the Florida Keys!"

"Who's funding this trip?"  Tony asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.  He'd already paid for everything in advance after Peter had accidentally sent him the itinerary the three had made.  He'd meant to send it to Pepper to look over, but Tony had received it instead and paid for everything.

"You,"  Peter mumbled.

"Thanks again so much, Mr. Stark,"  Ned said. Tony waved him off.

"No problem, Ned,"  he replied. Ned broke off from their group to leave with his parents, yelling a 'goodbye' to everyone as he climbed in his car.  Peter waved back wildly even though the two would be seeing each other again in a couple days when they left for their trip.

"Who's ready for lunch?"  Pepper asked, slipping her phone in her pocket after hanging up on someone.

"Me,"  Tony and Peter both said.  Peter turned red and Pepper smiled.

"Good,"  she replied.  "We have reservations at Red Robin for eleven in twenty minutes."

"Eleven?  Who else is joining us?"  May asked. There were only five of them including Michelle who's parents couldn't come as they had to work.

"I thought Steve, Natasha, Sam, Rhodey, Vision, and Wanda could join since they did spend all morning keeping reporters out,"  Pepper said. No one seemed to object to the idea, so Pepper texted Natasha to have the team meet them at Red Robin.

Peter and Michelle climbed into May's car while Tony and Pepper went to take part of the team with them.  The rest piled into the one car they'd brought and the three cars headed off to lunch.

The End