Brigitte x Male Reader

You and your girlfriend Brigitte Lindholm are in Sweden for the holiday season and are enjoying your time in the snow. The snow was falling heavily on the 24th December as the two of you were outside in the snow building snowmen and women for fun.

"Hey Brigitte. I think this one's happy to see you."

Brigitte and you were both laughing as you used a carrot for a penis on a snowman, laughing for almost a solid 5 minutes at the carrot cocked snowman.

You turned your back for one second to pick something up from the snow before turning back to get pelted in the face by a snowball. Brigitte giggles as the snow falls from your face. Instinctively you pick up a snow ball and throw one back at Brigitte initiating a snowball fight. You quickly make a small snow hill to hide behind and quickly compact some snow making some snowballs and throw them back at Brigitte. She did the same back to you.

You look around you for some larger areas where you can take cover from Brigitte's balls of ice. You spot a tree and decide to make a break for it. You run quickly trying not to slip or get by snowballs until you get behind.

"Come on out you can't hide forever" Brigitte says.

"Give up Brigitte I have the high ground!"

She lets out a cute giggle. You quickly peak round the tree and throw a snowball hitting Brigitte in the torso. She throws one back at you hitting your neck. The cold ice ran down Into your coat. Making you shudder as it does.

The snowball fight continued for another 10 minutes. You both pelted each other with snowballs and were now feeling very cold.

"Hey Y/N you want to go back?" Brigitte asks.

"Yeah I'm cold" You say moving from your cover. You walk over to Brigitte and take her hand. She leads you back to the cabin. Once you get there, she opens the door and you both immediately feel the warmth of the fire.. You walk into the log cabin and remove your coat and snow boots.

Brigitte does the same. She sits down on the couch in front of the fire. You go and make some hot tea to drink. Then you hand her a cup of tea. You take a sip of your hot tea then sit down on the couch next to her.

I think I won that Snowball fight" You say sipping your tea.

"You wish! You hid behind a tree for the most of it!" Brigitte retorts.

You both let out a laugh. Brigitte then pulls you in and wraps her arms around your body hugging you. You blush as she nuzzles you.

"That was fun"

"Yes I enjoyed it a lot but I'm damn cold" She says

You nod in response agreeing with her, leaning over and pulling her into your embrace she blushes as you hold her, warming her up. Brigitte hugs you back and holds you tight. She rests her head on your lap you plant a kiss on it. You pet her hair and she closes her eyes, sighing with content.

It's quite for a few minutes as you warm up together. You were feeling quite warm, with the hot tea, Swede, and all the layers you had on. Brigitte must've felt the same because she sits up and begins to take off her outer layers. Soon she's just in her tank top and cargo pants and you in a t-shirt and jeans. She sits back down and lays her head on your shoulder.

"This is the life." She says, resting her now empty mug on the coffee table.

"You said it. Have two hot things with me. This fire and this Swede." You say, smirking.

She giggles and nuzzles your neck. "I can say the same. Snuggling one hot dude right now"

You quickly kiss and look into each other's eyes smiling before looking at the fire again. You stroke her hair as you look into the fire and she pecks your cheek. You smile and return the favor.