The Doctor Is in (Mercy x Reader)

You're waiting around in the doctors office waiting for your appointment with Dr. Angela Ziegler.

"(Y/N?)" The Doctor called out as she leaned against the door frame.

You stand up and walk toward the Doctor. She sends a light hearted smile your way and motions you into her office. Stepping through the door way you the door abruptly closes behind you. Around the room you notice charts and human body maps on the walls and also a small computer in the corner next to an examination bed. The early evening light streams through the blinds and into the room. You were her last patient of the day.

"Come Mister (L/N) sit down and then we will get started" The Doctor says pointing you to a chair. You nod and sit down.

You sit in the chair and wait for the Doctor to start, you tap your left foot anxiously, you hated going to the doctors office, you always had, the strong smell of antiseptic creams and other cleaning products made you feel uneasy and the constant sound of silence made you feel awkward.

The Doctor sighed as she sat down and was ready to ask you her questions.

"Now Mr. (L/N). I have some questions for you"

"Are you sexually active?" She holds her pen and clip board waiting for your response.

"No...I'm not really ever sexually active"

Dr. Ziegler nods as you say this and notes something down.

Dr. Ziegler asks some more questions and you answer them all the best you could.

"Ok. Thank you for answering those questions now for your physical examination. Strip off your clothes and sit on the bed" The Doctor says.

You nod and do as she says. You blush as you strip down in front of the Doctor. She takes off her lab coat and then pulls on some rubber gloves.

"Alright. (Y/N). I'm going to feel some areas of your body and I'm also going to check on your breathing and heart health"

"Alright...do what you have to"

The Doctor then pulls out a stethoscope and places the cold metal part on your chest and then she put in the ear pieces and listens to your heartbeat and your breathing.

"Your respiratory system seems to be in good health, that's good. Now say Aaah and open your mouth. You open your mouth and show the Doctor your tongue.

The Doctor then inspects your tongue. She pokes at it and notes something down on her clipboard.

"Close your mouth. Now we are moving on to the lower body" Ziegler says.

You blush as she says this. Angela turns around and reaches into her drawer and picks out a weird hammer looking device. She taps just above your kneecap to check your reflex. You look at the doctors chest and watch how it bounces when she's tapping your knee.

Your member gets erect as you stare at the doctors cleavage. Mercy looks at you and giggles a little.

"I have found some stiffness in your crotch. It's really really stiff. And the prognosis is not good." Mercy says with a huge smile beaming from her face.

Ziegler grabs your rod and inspects the shaft rubbing it with her gloved hand. You moan accidentally. The Doctor gives you a seductive look.

"Hmm, Mister (L/N) I'm going to have to do some more...thorough testing on your penis to make sure it's in correct working order."

"Huh...your boner is more boney than Steve the Skeleton in the corner there" Angela says pointing to the skeleton.

"I guess I'm not the only boner in the room then" You say to the Doctor. She cracks again as she takes off her rubber gloves.

"Alright (Y/N) I'm gonna help you out and relieve you of this...stiffness" Ziegler says as she wraps her hand around your shaft and begins to pump it slowly.

You let out a light moan as the Doctor rubs your shaft. Her soft hands move up and down on your shaft making you moan out more as she moves her hand faster and smiles at your moans.

"That's right. Let the Doctor look after you.."

"Your Hands are amazing" you cry out .

Mercy's Hands move faster on your shaft, gliding from the tip to the base in record time. Some perfume dribbles from your tip.

The Doctor sees this and stops for a minute. Looking at your member that throbbed in her hand. After a minute Angela Ziegler wrapped her mouth around your member and licked at the underside of your shaft. You moan out loudly as she does this to you.

The Doctor bobs her head up and down on your shaft quickly. She then pushes her head all the way down on your shaft, her nose touches your pubes. She gags a little before moving her head back to your tip and back down onto your shaft. Mercy removes her mouth from your shaft with a trail of saliva still on your cock.

She takes some deep breaths recovering from
Her deepthroat. Rubbing your shaft quickly the Doctor looks into your eyes and says.

"I want you to fuck me!" Mercy says loudly she really wanted this.

"Alright...if it's stops the stiffness sure"
You say standing up. The Doctor Stands up and takes off her clothes revealing her nude body to you. You blush as she does this.

Whilst your stroke your shaft staring at the doctors hourglass like waist. She slips her hand down to her womanhood and rubs it gently. Letting out a series of cute moans.

"But first Mr (L/N) you should do something for me." Dr. Ziegler Lays down on the bed and pats the spot in front of herself. As you sit down she spreads her legs.

"Lick" Mercy points to her pussy.

You move toward her and lay down on your front. You lick at her folds slowly hearing the doctor moan out. You lick her folds whilst teasing her clitoris. Angela Moans out as you play with her pussy more. Your tongue digs deeper inside and rubs on her walls. She holds your head inplace as your mouth pleases her womanhood.

"Oh my you are good"

"It helps when it's so tasty" you reply licking faster at her folds and insides. You move a hand around to her bulb and fidget with it more. Her walls tighten around your tongue and she cries out.

"I'm going to cum...it's wunderbare!" Ziegler Cries out. Hearing her moans drive you deeper inside and massage her walls and clitoris vigorously.

Mercy releases her love nectar on your face. Wiping your face you stand up and stroke your cock slowly. Mercy looks at you and nods staring at your member before it enters her wet pussy.

You insert your rod into her moaning out before you thrust into the Doctor. You moan as your rod rubs her walls. Her walls are moist with her juices making your cock slide in and out of her with ease. You thrust faster moaning more. Mercy moans with ecstasy as you thrust into her.

Mercy tightens her walls as you thrust, you become closer to climax. You moan loudly as your close to your limit.

"Dr. Ziegler I'm close..." you pant.

"Cum on my stomach" She replies moaning.

You pull out your cock and stroke it fast. You moan loudly whilst Mercy touches herself. You release your white baby batter on Mercy's stomach. You moan loudly as you do it.

Mercy giggles. "Looks like your manhood is in full working order". She says.

You nod panting moving toward a chair and sit down. Mercy giggles as you breathe fast and close your eyes.

After a few minutes you stand up and put on your clothes. Mercy does the same.

"Doctor Ziegler. What's the prognosis?"

"You're perfectly healthy."