A surprise

🎉HAPPY 2019 EVERYONE🎉
I was gonna update Sunday but I figured I could just do it today. It's been a bad couple of weeks...

IVY's P.O.V

It's Wednesday night and I'm trying on some new outfits I got today at the mall with Felicity, Joseph, and Harper.

Me and Harper have been getting awfully close lately but I can't say I mind.

God she is so hot I try to pick out the cutest outfits for her. She loves my knee High Stockings.

I have accepted the fact that I have a massive crush on her I mean how could I not. She "accidentally" rubs my thighs and she always kisses my forehead. She even once slapped my bottom. I blushed a lot.

She loves it when I braid my hair loosely so that's what I do now.

I think I finally found out what outfit I'm going to wear for the dinner tomorrow.

I'm gonna wear my new stockings that are longer than my regular ones and my new dress even though it's a little short but I showed it to dad and he said it was alright.

At school yesterday I finally got everybody's phone numbers. Me and Felicity text a lot. She is basically my best friend now.

Harper texts me goodnight and good morning. And asks how my day went and all. Harper is really great. She is really nice to me even though she just met me.

Today at school I was walking down the hall with Felicity and Harper when some guy smacked my butt and Harper punched him so hard he passed out.

She is my actual savior.

I have never developed a crush on someone so fast. It's like I'm pulled to her by magic but magic isn't real so I don't know.

I've kinda always known that I like women but I've never been with someone so I don't know what to do when I'm with them or actually like someone.

When I'm with Harper I usually just blush a lot.

Once I'm done finalizing my outfit for tomorrow I take a shower and head to bed for the night.

When I lay down I can't help but to think about Harper. Man I'm thinking about her a lot lately. I wonder why I'm so attracted to her and why I feel so protected or whatever when I'm with her.

~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the amazing smell of syrup in the air and hurriedly get out of bed knowing that dad made breakfast. After getting out of bed I go and brush my teeth and hair then go down stairs in my pajamas.

I go into the kitchen to see my dad sitting down and a plate already in my spot with waffles and syrup.

I eat them all then go back upstairs after hugging my dad and telling him good morning and thank you for the breakfast.

I head up the stairs and pick some cute lounge clothes that I can wear until I need to get ready tonight.

Right now it was only nine o'clock so I still had seven hours before I was going to start getting ready.

I change into my black shorts and oversized pink shirt with my gray knee high socks knowing it'll be awhile before I have to put on the outfit I'm wearing tonight.

(Basically this but with shorts on)

After changing I just lay on the bed and watched a show Felicity recommended called Supernatural.

I've been watching it for almost three hours and I've absolutely fallen in love with the show. I can already tell that this is going to be my favorite show and I'm only on the fourth episode.

All the sudden my stomach grumbled so I went down stairs and made some pizza rolls. I don't know how to cook that much and my dad went out to buy ingredients for supper tonight so it came down to max and cheese or pizza rolls and I wanted the fastest so I just made pizza rolls.

I went back into my room and ate my food while continuing Supernatural. After I got done eating I went downstairs and put my plate into the sink just to go watch Netflix again till I needed to get ready.

~~time skip~~

It's now four o'clock and I am finally starting to get ready.

I took off my lounging clothes and got into the shower where I washed up and brushed my teeth.

When I got out I dried my hair with the towel so it wasn't dripping then wrapped it around myself.

I then went into my bedroom and got the outfit I was going to wear and slowly changed into it knowing I took a thirty minute shower so I still have an hour and thirty minutes before they get here.

After changing I went back into the bathroom and got the blowdryer out and turned it on. I then blowdried my hair till it was dry where I then brushed it to where I had no more tangles.

I sat down at my desk with my mirror so I could braid my hair to where it looked nice.

I had messed up on my hair and only had thirty more minutes till they got here and I still have to help dad with the table and stuff so I hurried with my braid and luckily it turned out better than I thought it would.

I rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen to see dad get out the table mats so I took them from him and told him to finish cooking while I set the table.

I set table mats for six people because my dad said there were for of them and then I put down the silverware down and the plates on the counter to easily reach with five minutes to spare.

It would have been fifteen minutes to spare but I accidentally dropped the silverware onto the floor so I had to clean them all really fast.

Dad still had to make some final touches but I put what he finished on the counters so everyone can get things and it not be a mess.

Dad finally finished and right as everything was ready the doorbell rang. Dad went and got the door while I waited to greet them.

One by one they came in when all the sudden I saw someone I was really not expecting to see.

"Harper?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeeee I got another chapter done. There is going to be another one posted today Most likely after I wake up and make some final changes.