Chapter 12

" Hey. So I have a problem..." I said.

" What is it?" Courtney asks.

I explained to her that I like Matt and Nash but Nash doesn't like me and Hayes likes me as well.

" Oh. Well. " She paused and thought for a while.

" Who do you like more?" she asked me.

" Um Matt I guess. He's so sweet and funny and I really like him. "

" Well there you go sweet thing. " She said.

" Okay thank you. Helped a lot. I just couldn't seem to figure it out on my own. Bye Court. "

" Bye Rae. " She said and I hung up. I need to think about things. I'll go penny boarding! I grabbed my phone and my board and knocked on the boys door.

" Hey I'm going penny boarding. Be back in an hour or so. " I told Cam who opened the door.

" Okay bye. Be careful Rae. " He said.

" I will! Bye!" I said. I walked to the elevator and went to the lobby. I got out the door and began to skate. I decided to get a cake batter frap from Starbucks since it was close by. I decided to skate to the pier and go the short way.

I skated until I got to an alley. This is where I need to be to get to the pier. It's just around the corner. I put my board down and started to slowly skate down the everlasting alleyway. I skate for what seems like forever. My wheel got caught on a rock and I toppled over. I reached for my phone but it fell out of my pocket and landed a few feet away from where I was laying. I tried to grab it but it hurt to move. Shit. I called for help. I couldn't move. My leg is probably broken. I saw a man and yelled for him. He turned to me. He looked like he was in his mid forties. He began to walk towards me. Thank goodness I'll get some help. He looked at me and smiled a toothless grin. He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me against the hard brick wall. I screamed. And felt blood trickle down. He tossed me down like I was a piece of trash and began to kick me in the stomach and in my ribs. I cry out in pain. By now I'm sobbing and he drags me behind a metal trash can. He pushes me down again and my head hits the hard pavement harshly. He begins to tie my hands to the near by metal poles as I am still screaming and kicking but he seems unaffected.

He lays himself on top of me and reached for me. I scream and swat him away. I kick at him but he doesn't move. He covers my mouth and I bite down hard. He still won't move. I'm in so much pain. My ribs. My leg and now this. I look at him and he snarls. Once he is done he leaves me there. Motionless. I cry. I cry as hard as I can. This shouldn't have happened. I crawl to my phone and call 911. I'll call Matt after.

" 911 what is your emergency?" The lady on the other line spoke.

" Hi. I'm at the alleyway by the pier and I'm hurt. Very badly I-" the line goes dead. My phone died. Great. Just great.

" Dammit!" I scream. " Fuck!" I scream even louder. An ambulance pulls up and gets out a stretcher.

(A/N I had to make it interesting :) )