Ashker and Roana

Tatyanas POV

when we went into the building i went backstage with the band. We had a little fight with the security guards but they finally let us through. when we got backstage no one really talked.

"hey, T, you havent met Ashley yet" Rocky exclaimed in a moment of silence. Ashley came out with a handful of chocolate chips. "hi!" Ashley laughed. "hi, im Tatyana" i pulled her into a hug. "hey, we should get some frozen yoghurt and get to know eachother tomorrow, you in?" Ashley asked trying to sound cool. "sure, id love to" i replied. Ross and Riker just stood there in complete ackward silence. i needed to talk to Ross.

i pulled on Ross arm and pulled him into another room. "Ross, whats going on?" i asked him. "well, i didnt want to tell you, because i thought you would be upset, but for the new austin and ally episode, the directors want me and Laura to go out and they want me to dump you because me and Laura dont do well during romantic scenes" he answered. "but your gonna tell them no, right?" i asked. "T, i dont wanna lose this job... your okay with this right?" "oh yeah, totally cool... friends?" i lied. "friends" he replied and gave me a big hug.

he held onto me and i held on to him. after a minute we realised what we were doing. "ummmm... sorry, friends" ross pulled away and stuck his hand out. i shook his hand and ran off with Ashley to the front row of the concert. well... i guess im all alone now.

"hey Ash, you thirsty?" i asked her. "a little bit" she replied. "ill go get us some drinks" i got up from my seat and went to go get us some drinks. i stopped at this place called 'the thirsty beaver' and waited in line. it had been 10 minutes and the line still hadnt moved yet. i turned around and bumped into this guy with brown curly hair and he was really tan and had bug muscles. i was about to fall down on the ground but he caught me. i looked into his brown eyes. "h-hi, Im T-Tatyana" i stuttered in embaressment.

"well, i guess your falling for me" i laughed at his cheesy joke. "my names Tom" he kissed my hand. how romantic. after about half an hour of drinking our smoothies and talking, i gave him my number and he gave me his. i just couldnt forget about him."meet me at the movies tomorrow, okay?" i told him. "okay" we both laughed at the line in the fault in our stars. "we should totally go see that!" i laughed and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

Ashley's POV

finally Tatyana came back "hey girl, what took you so long? the concerts starting in 15 minutes" she said "oh, i met this new guy named Tom, hes so romantic, were going to the movies tomorrow after our frozen yoghurt" she smiled like an idiot. "well, you better not show me up" she laughed. the lights went down and the room went crazy. concerts starting.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU LIKE TOM OR ROSS BETTER? DONT WORRY I GOT THE NEXT CHAPTERS ALL PLANNED OUT, MOSTLY ROANA AND ASHKER/RIKASH/RIKLEY