Chapter 14

The next day I wake up and see Niall's face, literally half an inch away from my own. He was still sleeping. I smiled at how cute he looked when he was sleeping. 

Wait, what? 

Never mind. 

"Stop staring at me," he says, his eyes still shut. A smile creeps onto his lips though. My cheeks turn pink. 

"How do you know I'm staring at you?" He opens his eyes. 

"Because you are." I giggle and turn away. He keeps looking at me for a few moments longer. 

"Now you're the one staring at me," I tease with a smirk. He doesn't look away though. 

"Sorry. I can't help it," he responds, adding a wink before sitting up and leaning his back against the wall. 

When did he suddenly get so confident and flirty?

“You’re in a cheeky mood today, aren’t you?” I observe. He laughs.

“I guess you could say that.”

"When's Liam gonna get here?" I ask, standing up and putting the pillows and blankets back onto the bed. Niall shrugs. 

"I told him where we were."

"Okay. I'm gonna get dressed." I smile and go to the bathroom to get my clothes. They were dry by now and there was no way I was going out in public in these oversized guys clothes. 

After taking a quick shower and getting dressed I walked out of the bathroom. When I came out Liam was talking to Niall. I ran up and hugged him. 

"LIAM!" 

"LEAH!" he imitates my excited voice. I roll my eyes. 

"Take us home now?" He smiles. 

"Sure thing babe." I saw Niall flinch a bit. "All the boys are hung over, just to warn you..."

"Yeah I figured. Harry especially was pretty....drunk..." 

"Yeah what was he saying to you guys on the phone anyways? I couldn't hear and he was holding me back from taking it away..."

I bite my lip and look at Niall. 

"Nothing important," I lie. No need to create an awkward situation now. Niall quickly changes and we get into Liam's car. He said that he had called a tow company already to take Harry's car to a gas station. They would fill it up and take it back to our house.

Thank God. I don't think Harry would be too happy if we left his sports car on the side of the road.