Chapter four

So I kinda changed brooklyn from being Andy's friend he's actually Andy's brother now.

Harvey's p.o.v
It was the next day and I woke up to someone smacking me with a pillow.

"HaRvEy WaKe Up!"

"Would you stop hitting me with the damn pillow." I asked grabbing the pillow and throwing it at him.

"We have to go to school."

"5 more minutes." I groaned.

"No Harvey get up before I get Brooklyn in here."

"Fine I'm up." I said jumping out of the bed and walking to my bag to get clothes. I picked out a pair of black jeans and my favorite purple hoodie.

"I'm leaving guys!" Brooklyn yelled from down the stairs.

"Are we going with him or are you driving?" I ask

"I'm driving so let's go."

And then we went downstairs grabbed our bags and got in Andy's car. But we didn't go to school first instead we went to Starbucks. (other coffee shops are available)

"What do you want?" He asks me as we pull up to the drive thru.

"Ummm just a coffee. "

"Can we get one tea and one coffee please. " Andy asks the person on the speaker. After another minute or two we were on our way to the school. Just one minute late.... That's normal for me.
When we got in the building we quickly went to our first class. When we walked in I immediately made eye contact with rye then looked down and walked to my seat.
"All right class, today we are going to do a project... With partners." he said and everyone looked around the room to someone.
"But I'm picking. " he went through her list of names when a he finally got to ours.
"Brooklyn Wyatt and Andy Fowler "

"Jack duff and Mikey Cobban"
Oh no

Ryan Beaumont and Harvey cantwell."
After she said mine and ryes name, we looked at each other then the bell rang. I got up fast and left the room. When I got to my locker I thought I was alone until I heard my name.

"What?" I asked not even looking at the person.

"Who's house are we going to?" Rye asked.

"Yours". I just said simply.

"Why not yours?"

"I have reasons. " I say and walk away but didn't get very far. Rye grabbed my wrist and gently pushed me to the locker.

"Why are you bring so rude now? " He asked.

"I'm not" I said squirming out of his grip and walking away. 

*time skip to later that day*
Finally the dismissal bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and met Andy in the hallway to walk to his car.

"So how are you getting to ryes? Is he going to yours?" Andy asked.

"Umm h-Hes driving me to his house. I stuttered.

"Aww."

"Shut up Andy. " I said as we go to ryes car but he wasn't there yet.

"So when you guys are done are you coming back to my house or are you going back to yours?"

".... I think I should go back. I really want to hang out with Elliot for a little bit. "

"Okay sound good but still think you should give him a chance. "

"Give who a chance? " Rye asked coming up behind us.