2.

⤚ The fair ⤙

Araya

LIKE expected Storm came out right after school ended and met Akiya and I at the Civic. She moved her hair as she got in the back of the car as Akiya started it up before pulling it out.

We grinned at each other as Akiya drove through Willows, before finally arriving at the fairs ground. "Looks like they aren't opening for two hours." Storm commented and Akiya frowned as he parked the car before shutting it off as he looked at me and then at Storm who was simply staring out.

"Well looks like we got two hours to blow." Akiya said and I nodded at that. "Want to walk around?" I asked Akiya who shrugged before we got out as Storm stretched a little as we left our bags in before I put my wallet in my side bag.

We went to the woods as Storm checked her iPhone before putting it in her pocket as she brushed her brunette hair to the side before following after us as we walked off into the woods to walk around to blow off these two hours before we went off into the fair.

***

"Get the wristbands." Storm said and I nodded as we went up. "Three wristbands please." I said and they handed us the tickets as I handed him the $75 for the wristbands before we went off and had our wristbands put on and I smiled as we walked off into the fair.

"Ok before we go off and go on crazy ass rides how about we go get some food to eat." Akiya suggested. "Sounds good." I said. "What are we feeling?" I asked. "Um. . ." Akiya trailed off. "Mexican food." Storm said. "Mexican it is." I said as we went to the Mexican food booth.

"What can I get you guys?" The man asked. "I'll have two soft tacos, meat, cheese, lettuce and sour cream." I said. He nodded. "I'll have a steak and pepper quesadilla." Akiya said. "Plain cheese nachos, large basket." Storm said and they went off to go make our food as we stepped to the side.

Storm's food was the first to come out as she grabbed the basket before going sit down and we followed after her after we got her food. "This is good." Akiya said eating one of the slices and I nodded as I ate my taco.

Storm glanced up at the full moon in the sky that was coming up. And then she went back to her nachos as we all ate our food. "I say we got on the music ride." I said with a grin on my face. Akiya nodded at that.

"Sounds fun." Akiya said and I nodded at that with a bit of a smile on my face. "Storm want to go on that ride?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm down for whatever." Storm said dipping a chip in the warm gooey cheese sauce before she brushed some hair from her face.

Once we finished up our food we dumped out the basket and wrappers before off we were to the music ride. The music ride was a bunch of seats that spun in fast circles while music played and we were quick into line as Araya and I got paired together.

Akiya was by himself behind us as the ride started. I remember screaming and laughing as Storm and I's hair blew as we went back and forth with intensity as I grinned. When it stopped we were off and back to exploring the fair as we arrived at the petting zoo.

I bought three cups. "They're so cute." I said holding out my hand as the sheep ate from it. "The male is on steroids." Storm said and Akiya rolled his eyes as the large male sheep snorted at her before stomping his feet at her and Storm furrowed his eyebrows.

Most of the animals shied away from Storm when she went to go feed them. The zebra even kicked at his cage when she walked past. "Seems the animals don't like you." Akiya said. "Feelings mutual." Storm said with a frown as she handed me her food cup which I gave to the pigs and alpacas.