Chapter Twenty One

I tote a pair of .40 cal's, so you better tone it down Or I suggest you just prepare yourself for when it goin' down."

I hated being here but I honestly had no choice

Not with the way Tip was blowing up my fucking phone telling me we needed to talk in person. Truthfully I could have ignore him but that would have been the wrong thing to do.

It will damn near be a month since his arrest and I can admit I haven't been on it to get him out of jail. But what can I do when the person I am fucking is handling his case. Tip don't seem to understand that shit. He thinks since Beyoncé and I are messing around that should be to my advantage to get his ass released from jail. Shit doesn't work like that. Especially since she still is clueless about who I am.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't know Tip had walked in until he spoke to me, "Yo bitch ass actually showed up." He said with a bit of an amuse tone. He had a small smirk on his lips as the guard sat him down in the chair across from me.

I gave him a slight head nod, "Sup' bro."

"Bitch don't wassup me. Why the fuck am I still in here. You know my court date is Monday right?"

"Watch yo mouth. I'm not go be another bitch. And yeah I know. You don't think I have been keeping up with the shit."

Tip smacked his lips, "You go be every bitch, hoe, sucka nigga and everything else as long as I am locked up in this fucking hell hole. It's been a fucking month Shawn." He yelled while slamming his hand down on the table. The guard was about to come over but I let him know we was good.

Letting out a deep breath to calm myself, I eyed Tip and told him to calm the fuck down. We didn't need to do this bullshit. Not here. Not now.

"Nah fuck that shit. I ain't calming down for nothing. You playing with my fucking emotions and I don't like that shit at all. I thought we were boys and had each other backs. You were always the first motherfucka to speak on loyalty and how much it means to you, but you ain't trying to live up to your words. What type of sucka shit is that. Is that bitch pussy that good to have your boy go down for some shit he ain't even do?"

I rolled my eyes. Every time he wanna throw a bitch fit he wants to bring Bey into this. Not realizing Bey is actually going easy on him. I'm sure before Tip actually goes to court, Beyoncé is going to give him a plea deal to see if he will take it. I just need to get the information out of her so I can flip it and tell Tip's lawyer ahead of time. That way they can be one step ahead of her and ask for a better deal. Which is less time for the gun and drug charge and to drop the Rodney's murder case against him.

"You know you really think shit is easy huh." I finally said to him after a moment of silence. Tip sat back in his chair. Chewing on his bottom lips, frustratedly. "I mean I have been doing everything I can aight. But ole girl ain't budging." I didn't want to mention her name. Not with these cameras and security guards around. "She's a tough cookie."