Chapter Forty Two

"Baby, guilty as charged. I'm not gon lie babe
I did you wrong so many times yes. So I know why you crossed the line. Oh but girl I never dreamed you'd cheat on me."

October 2013

I don't know how I was doing this shit high as hell, but I was with my boy from the block, bagging up our latest products

I don't know how I was doing this shit high as hell, but I was with my boy from the block, bagging up our latest products. It seems like we had just did this , but when it comes to our shit it sells fast. Sighing, I took another pull of blunt before passing it to my homie, Tip.

"So you coming to that party or nah?" He asked after inhaling the smoke. He been bugging me about this shit ever since we linked up in the warehouse.

I bagged the cocaine that I had in my hand and placed it in the bookbag. "Nigga, why you so thirsty to go to a college party? You trying to fuck on some freshmen?" 

Tip smacked his lips, "Nigga you know that's not how I get down. But if they legal then ain't nothing wrong with fucking with one or two of them. You know them college bitches be freaky."  I chuckle and nodded my head. "But besides the hoes, I'm trying to make us some quick money."

"Think about it. College parties be wild as fuck. All types of alcohol and drugs and shit be getting passed around. Why not make a profit out of it. This shorty I been talking to for a minute said it's some popular nigga on campus birthday. I think he represents some type of fraternity or some shit. But anyways he known to throw a decent ass party. She know I be selling and asked me to come through with the drugs and shit to get the party hyped up. That sounds like a good ass deal to me."

I was multitasking as I listen to him talk. It wasn't until I was done with my side of bagging the coke that I responded. "Nigga this shit sounds like a damn set up."

"Fucking how? Because she know I'm a drug dealer and asking me to bring the shit to a party? That girl ain't that stupid to do no shit like that."

"Nigga you don't know how these bitches are. If she just a trick then she shouldn't be knowing your business like that." Making extra money ain't never been a problem. Shit I love money. But if we go anywhere that wasn't familiar then we had to be smart about this.

"Hov, you always shooting down my suggestions and shit. Making it seem like I don't be knowing what I'm doing. I been fucking with shorty for a while now. I'm telling you, she ain't like that. If that was the case I could have been locked up by now."

I picked up one of the blunts that was already rolled and nodded my head, "My fault, bro. I don't mean to be like that towards you. You just know ever since that bullshit happen with Dame a few years ago kind of fucked up my trust. I ain't saying I don't trust you but I don't like funny situations and this shit sounds like it."

"Man you know me. I would never put us in some foul shit that can cause us our freedom. I'm just trying to get us to make some extra bread. My baby mamas been tripping lately about money and I'm not trying to hear their damn mouths anymore."