Coming undone

I understand we weren't good before
I know we still have our own flows
But I know no one can be better than us,
Cause it's 'us'.
Manan .

Nandini's POV

"It's been so long " I opened my eyes just to close it back again when he decided to bite my collar bone must be leaving a print for few days. He mumbled the words near my ear and  I moaned when he kissed the spot to sooth my pain.

" Yess , the last it happened was  when you returned from Spain finishing the last  shoot of your third movie , I forgot the name "I said apologetically making him look at me by pulling his face in level with mine giving a soft peek over his lips.

" Doesn't matter it was a flop show "he replied over my lips and pressed more of his body weight over mine , making me surrender under him.

"It matters , it gave us our last memory of being together " cubbing his face I slide  a little low under him and ducked my face in his mid section of neck giving him the most hardest bite I ever had .

He moaned in pleasure and captured my body in his tight grip,  sliding more lower he again trailed some soft kisses over my face to neck and giving a soft bite over my other partially exposed shoulders , "it's not last till it's actually last , and guess what I'm not  seeing our last in near future baby " he mumbled over my neck. 

We both were breathing heavenly clutching each other trying to hold this time in our hand , just a pause button and life would have been so simple . "May I ?" His husky voice reached my ears and then I realized his hand over my T-SHIRT , I looked at him but his eyes were closed and his hot breath were directly falling over my face , "who is stopping you " I answered and in reflex he opened his brown hazel eyes which bore into my.

" Just tell me it's real and when we will be over it , you'll still be on my side , tell me it's not an action on heat of a moment , make me believe in myself that I deserve you nandu " he directly looked in my eyes trying to fetch an answer , when I moved my hand over his back and with a sudden pull made him lay completely over me locking my hands around his neck bringing him just an inch away from me " MANAN is and will be together humesha "I replied and in second smashed my lips over his taking full control .

His hands hold the thin fabric of my top  and breaking the kiss he pulled it out of my body leaving me for his predator eyes. " Humesha " he mumbled and again our lips met as fireworks started, " I missed this so so much "  we both uttered the words just after pulling our lips apart , "Nandini open your eyes " I didn't realised when I closed my eyes in pure Bliss he kissed my eyelids one by one making me open them and to have a look over the most handsome face who belongs to me  only me. "You are beautiful , so beautiful  inside out , nothing's comes near your beauty " he said fixing his eyes on mine.

" I wish I could tell you the same but it's looks like you already accepted your defeat by surrendering your swards " i replied giving him a smirking look but soon it turned into my loud laugh and his sweet giggles as his hands started teasing my bare skin  , "now I'll tell you who surrenders first Murthy  " he said and continued to tickle me.

When we both were breathless his whole body weight came over me which I gladly cocooned in my arms , " you note is too high " he teased me and in reflex I pulled his hairs and he started screaming out loud " ouch!! Ouch !! Nandini it's hurting leave " he struggled and I kept on playing and teasing him. " You see mister who surrenders first ?" I said rising my imaginary collars showing some mercy on his hairs I left them.

"Mumma" a loud cry of Aaru broked our moment , he abruptly got up from me and made my upper half balanced on the headboard. "Aaru " I panicked in seconds mumbling her name but manik put his finger over my lips Making me shut my lips.

" I'LL handle her you stay here "  replying this he left to hurriedly , and I left there alone , pulling my hairs with both my hands I felt like a last leaf on plant , ready for a strong blow of wind but it never came. I didn't hear any voice after he left the room , so finding nothing near me I pulled out the satin sheet over the bed and wrapped it around me making a knot on my neck. 

I reached till the door of our bedroom and looked at a sleeping baby in manik's arm , he was rubbing her back smoothly over and over again and was humming a slow Melody near her head , it reminded me of the day when we first enter into Malhotra mansion with our newly born Aaru , same like today she wake up every night to disturb our peaceful sleep and manik was used to be the one handling her all the night making me sleep. As the memory flashed in my head I also remembered all those horrible night when Aaru wakes up and asked for her daddy , but he wasn't there , it wasn't his fault I was too not with him when he needed me but in mid of all the victim remained the same , our baby. But I will make sure it never happens again , I wouldn't let it happened.

Getting my lost determination back I enter the room " so gai ??" I looked at him and asked , "yeah , may be woke up hearing your heigh notes " he replied winking me back  and in swift motion ran near the bed , placing Aaru on bed and securing her with soft pillows he gave a gentle kiss over her forehead and closed the table lamb .

" And it's time to pamper my first baby "  He mumbled and scooped me in his arms in a swift motion, " today our notes will me too high so better take the room downstairs" he said looking at me , his eyes were shining in darkness , just like a star I don't know how we reached the room , I heard the door being closed by his leg and looked at our surrounding, it was supposed to be my workplace but I think it has some better use than the previous one.

He made me stand on my feet and his one hands roamed over my exposed back , pulling all hairs aside he untied the knot . " Can I ?" He asked for my permission same like he used to,  " you never have to ask" and after years also my reply was the same.

Subhratri.