ii. "it is"

❝FOREVER IS SUCH ALONG TIME

FOREVER IS SUCH A
LONG TIME.❞

It's been a long time, Aliya.

5 words. 7 years. A million delivered letters left unread. Her eyes started to tear up. It's always him. It's always him. Nothing is possibly different with every first love.

The past self inside her is drowning.
Drowning of her past and final moments with him.
Drowning out of all mixed colors of emotion.
Drowning out of sacrifices that should never be sacrificed.
Drowning out of that full emotion, love.

Forever and always.
Forever and always.
Forever and always.

Oh love had been faithful.
Love had been heaven.
Love had been the greatest promise.
Love had been forever.

Yet it never was.

She left him on read, the sweaty tips of her fingers left a smudge of sweat on her cellphone screen. Many words left her lips sealed tight. She doesn't want to say it.

She means it. She means it a lot.

Forever is such a long time, but those 7 years felt so much longer. The more she thought of the message, the longer is her trace of gulit towards the engagement and especially to Noah.

Her body felt cold, like a rush of wind passed through the closed window of her room.

Unknown
It's been a long time, Aliya.

Aliya (unsent)
It  is_

I miss y_

_

The more she typed on words, the more panicked she get. She really cared what Ben would think if she said it. Will he smile? Will he get sad? Will he block me? Is he gonna feel bad?

She sighed, knowing in her heart that he won't say it back. Many thoughts run into her head like fast trains wearing primary colors, going into different sides, different levels, different ways.

She takes a deep breath.

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

6..

7..

8..

9..

Unknown
It's been a long time, Aliya.

Aliya
It is.

Unknown is typing...

Unknown
Do you want to meet up?

Unknown
I have to say some things to you.

Aliya
Where? When?

Unknown
Sunny Side Fields Cafe

Unknown
I'm here in town

Unknown
9. Tomorrow

Aliya
Okay
  ˢᵉᵉⁿ

---
a/n

oof! i'm sorry if this chapter is very short!
i'm really busy with school and i'm trying my real best to put a whole lot of meaning into this chapter :")

i have tried 3 drafts and i just did this at school sooo it sucked but i hope ya guys still liked it !

i'll publish more chapters starting tomorrow so stay tuned!

peace out xoxo

-aliya