i. "i'll think about it."

❝HER MILLION THOUGHTS ARE BUILDING UP INSIDE HER SMALLFRAGILE HEAD, AND THOSE THOUGHTSARE MILLION PIECES OF HIM

HER MILLION THOUGHTS
ARE BUILDING UP INSIDE HER SMALL
FRAGILE HEAD, AND THOSE THOUGHTS
ARE MILLION PIECES OF HIM."

"Will you marry me, Aliya?" She was speechless. This very moment can change lives forever, and if she makes a single mistake, then everything would tear apart into tiny little pieces.

She make 3 gulps of her saliva, her sweaty palms on her chest. Her apron stained with beige colors of coffee and nutella and her hair tied up in a messy ponytail.

The man's name is Noah, her boyfriend for 3 years and a friend since university. Noah is a son of a famous inventor and an interior designer, which made them rich for a huge reason.

His pleading eyes were locked with hers. Her lips were widely apart from each other, her heart jumping from her chest.

"I-I-" She was looking at everyone inside the creme colored room. Some were smiling, and some were whispering, taking bets if she would say the big yes or the heartbreaking no.

"Just say yes already!" An old lady said, yelling at the back. The shiny diamond ring was out at front, ready to take the finger.

The woman was in between emotions. She had a huge fight with Noah just a few days ago, and now he decided to spend his time with her for forever? She's not ready!

But this man had been with her in every upsides and downsides, and he did try his bestest to be a better person for her. Everyday, he would write her meaningful words in a small paper just to help her keep up with every struggle. He would always brighten up her day with his chocolate puddings and milk tea after school and after work. He's a sweet guy and it's really a waste if she said no.

But there were also times when he would look at other women. An overly attractive girl would pass by them and his eyes are already attached at the girl's cleavage. Sometimes, he would get overly jealous when Aliya would talk to every guy she meets, and he would sometimes force her to not talk to this guy, in which Aliya would disagree to. They would go on fights because of that. If she said yes, then she would keep up with this forever.

1...2...

3...4...

5...6...

7...8...

9...

9...?

10!

"Ready or not, here I come!" The girl chuckled while the taller boy was hiding with the tallest trees that he could find.