Chapter 11: FP retiring party

Rose's Pov:
It's been a week since Jones announced that his dad was getting released from jail. Whilst Fangs and Sweet Pea were having fun at the garage fixing up their bikes, I am at the outside gym teaching new comers. I was teaching them some self defense moves and what they should use when they are in trouble. I may hate this job, but it was one of the ways I can earn some money for Toni and I to live on. Now. You may be wondering why I am earning money to help my sister and I survive when I have loads in the bank? Well, the money in the bank is only there for emergency purposes and gifts for people's birthdays and shit.

Going back to the training. I am walking around the small groups of people practicing their moves, when all of a sudden I hear some bickering that soon turned out to pushing and shoving. I walked over to the two boys and pulled them apart.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING IN HERE?" I questioned the boys.

"WE DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU SHIT!" The new comer Dan said. I turned my head slowly towards Dan with rage in my eyes. By now, all the students stopped what they were doing to look at what's happening.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked dangerously.

"I said. We don't have to tell you shit." Dan said.

"You know Dan. I may be 18 years old but that is not the way to treat someone like that." I said slowly.

"I'm 19 and you can't boss me around. Plus you can't hurt me, there is nothing of you." Dan said. I looked into his eyes and stepped closer to him. I grabbed his collar and pulled him down so he was looking into my cold blue eyes.

"You don't want to try me buddy. I can put you in hospital in 10 seconds with a deformed face. So if I was you. I'd keep your shitty ass mouth shut before I kick my boot up your arse so hard that you can't walk for days on end. Are we clear?" I said to him. I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Yes mam." Dan replied with a nervous swallow.

"Good." I said. I let go of his collar and turned back to the group.

"End of session. Go home!" I yelled out. They all picked up their things and left the gym. I grabbed my keys and walked towards my bike. I started it up and drive to the Wyrm. Once I had arrived I turned my bike off and walked inside to see Toni and a blond girl talking.

"Hey T. Blondie." I acknowledge.

"Hey Rose. This is Jughead's girlfriend Betty." Toni said.

"Nice to meet you Rose." Betty said with a smile.

"Likewise." I replied with a grin.

"Anyways, what are you two talking about?" I asked the girls. Betty was giving Toni a "don't you dare tell" look. But Toni looked at me and what she said shocked me.

"Betty wants to join the serpents." Toni said.

"Absolutely not." I said harshly.

"Why not?" Betty asked.

"Cause the serpents isn't fun and games. Your life is going to be in danger." I said to Blondie.

"I don't care. I want to be part of his world. This world." Blondie said. Byrdie chuckled.

"Shut it Byrdie." I said.

"Good luck blondie. You will have to do the dance. The serpent dance." Byrdie said.

"The serpent dance?" Blondie questioned.

"It's an outdated, sexist serpent tradition. Tried to get it outlawed, but misogyny dies hard." Toni said.

"Another way of saying that it's a way to gain the serpents trust. Which is why I am not letting you do it blondie. And that's final." I said and walked off to Sweet Pea and Fangs.